Over the last several months, you could see Cantor sliding ever further to the right, trying to undercut Boehner and gather the tea baggers under his wing. We all have to stand up and be heard, take the message loud and clear everywhere that we can. We are continually inspired by the protest songs of the 60's and finally realized that was one way that we could help. Major props to Russell Miller for his passionate belief and outstanding talent.
This deficit ceiling debacle is just the latest round of right wing lunacy that has immobilized the country. The radical right wing is a small, but incredibly vocal and extremely well financed minority. We all need to do whatever we can to support the grassroots activism that is desperately needed to take back our country.
STICK A SOCK IN IT, CANTOR AND COHORTS!
Recommended by Don Weaver
- Kai Ryssdal, mild-mannered reporter for NPR APM's Marketplace, sat down with Donald Rumsfeld to discuss his new book, "Rumsfeld's Rules", a guide for 'effective leadership' (required reading for ...161 comments 359 Recs
- Phil Mickelson is one of the top golfers in the world. He's also now saying this: LA QUINTA, Calif. -- Phil Mickelson said he will make "drastic changes" because of federal and California state tax ...302 comments 246 Recs
- Almost anyone who's been reading diaries here lately have noticed that there are a lot of fights going on. Brutal, awful, name calling, fierce battles being waged in the comments. They've been ...589 comments 329 Recs
- In my Facebook feed the other morning, I saw someone sharing one of these notions that seems like basic common sense, until you start thinking about it and realize that common sense is often ...232 comments 261 Recs
- Hello, I briefly visited the “We are the 53%” website, ...644 comments 1734 Recs
- Just ten years ago this country was running huge surpluses and paying off its debt. But then we elected Obama and all hell broke loose.216 comments 580 Recs
- On 360 last night, Anderson Cooper interviewed John Chambers, the S&P executive responsible for the downgrade of US Treasury Bonds: [Video here. http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/05/video-...283 comments 306 Recs
Don Weaver's Tags
- No current results.
Don Weaver's Blogroll
- No current results.