In all honesty, this is a rant. It's simply about the day I reached my limit with politicians asking for money. I can't believe that I'm the only one that feels this way. If you're inclined, kick that orange-ish thingy out of the way and meet me down below for my response to that particular email.
I've been lucky to have interacted with many amazing creatures in my life. Thanks to my wife I learned to appreciate all living things by dropping any limiting assumptions about them just because of what they are. The term "dumb animal" couldn't be further from the truth. If you're in the mood, join me below the fancy orange cloud and I'll tell you about an experience that started on a cold December night...
Recommended by Eagle Keeper
- President Obama is slamming Senator Elizabeth Warren and opponents of TPP, making claims about the contents of the secret treaty that can't be supported by the text of the treaty which is still ...253 comments 272 Recs
- Finally....after lots of research - probably too much given that I was searching for a dog - I got a dog! Just a puppy at this point. Born in mid-January, she is just about 11 weeks old in this pic.115 comments 96 Recs
- An Open Letter to the Leaders of a Rival Government of the United States and Its Ringleader, Senator Tom Cotton: It has come to our attention while observing your letter to the government of Iran ...183 comments 277 Recs
- First order of business: If you haven't voted, VOTE! It's the most important thing we can do for ourselves and for all women in the U.S. A Senate of a Republican majority would be an unceasing of ...19 comments 40 Recs
- I have been promising a diary on John D. Liu's "Green Gold" documentary for months now. I even went so far as to include it as an embed before the main feature in "Introduction to Agroecology: ...47 comments 71 Recs
- Every morning when I get up one of the first things I do is to check my emails. Of course, I'm looking for emails that are relevant to my life, but instead I find a flood of new emails from every ...25 comments 25 Recs
- The bear doesn't try to eat it or kill it. Then the crow stares at the bear, like "WTF, I can't believe this!"114 comments 142 Recs
- I had no idea I was so popular with the Democratic leadership. It's strange, because they never respond to me when I send them angry or urgent messages. But in the last six hours my mailbox has been ...68 comments 39 Recs
- That's me and my buddies, wearing combat boots, in 1990, something I don't wish for my children anymore. John Cole, who served in ...167 comments 205 Recs
- Seems like such a great place doesn't it? All this information about the matters of the day, plus special diaries by great storytellers, personal memoirs and issue specific diaries to read. Others ...199 comments 229 Recs
Eagle Keeper's Tags
- No current results.
Eagle Keeper's Blogroll
- No current results.