The President has to really be kidding us with this one:
Hillary's job may have just gotten much harder.
Subtitled: The Myth of Political Advertising.
It appears Hillary Clinton has a serious brand recognition problem: today she walked into a Chipotle Restaurant in Ohio... and nobody recognized her.
For years here, many of us have pointed out our House of Lords, errrr Senate being stacked with millionaires is a big problem on regard to financial policy-- Now we have some proof; Learn about the Gini Index and the Stepan and Linz study below the fold.
Seriously, this is what it's come to here??
Errrrr... I'm supposed to believe this nonsense?
Holder: "I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!! To learn that blatant profiling of black people is going on in Ferguson, MO!"
wow.. what a surprise.
I guess this particular franchisee believes in a very different type of "FREE" market....
The fact QSR workers are expected to work for FREE is an epic fail. More proof of how absurd our nation has become.
"AUSTERITY IS A CANARD".
But then-- most of you already knew this. More below from Brown University's Mark Blyth.
I'm not kidding.... More below.
The Salon article title:
"It’s time for a revolution: Bankrupt policies, historic losses call for new generation of leaders".
...is a bit much in terms of the word "revolution"; but the main points make sense.
to Chair her campaign effort.
The corporautocracy door revolves again--
File this under: one more reason I can't support her.
Recommended by Superpole
- Nicholas Kristof reminds us that the structure of our economy is not an inevitable outcome. It's a choice. The eruptions in Baltimore have been tied, in complex ways, to frustrations ...114 comments 79 Recs
- The day has finally arrived! Bernie Sanders has announced that he's running for president, to save the country and the Democratic party. He's a brave man with a big heart, a sharp mind and ...343 comments 335 Recs
- 485 million years ago the Earth was a very different place. The Earth's climate was mostly warm and wet, with sea levels nearly 2,000 feet above those of today. The area north of the tropics was ...24 comments 100 Recs
- In case you missed it, the billionaires' final solution to the problem of the American middle class (as created by FDR) has been underway since the 2008 crash. For six centuries there has been a ...23 comments 37 Recs
- Martin O'Malley continues to work hard with trips to both Iowa and New Hampshire this week. In Iowa, he did a far ranging interview with Ari Melber for MSNBC/The Cyle . He talks about bringing the ...304 comments 299 Recs
- Six weeks ...19 comments 20 Recs
- An article by Gail Collins and another by Seymour Hersh this past week had me more excited than the arrival of spring itself.17 comments 27 Recs
- Although Scott "Desperado" Walker, his billionaire backers, and media tools would like you to believe otherwise, it is they who are grasping for straws in their efforts to kill the investigation. ...50 comments 97 Recs
- Trevor Timm at The Guardian writes Congress won't protect us from the surveillance state—they'll enhance it : The same Senator who warned the public about the NSA’s mass surveillance pre-Snowden ...41 comments 62 Recs
- During his appearance on Meet the Press today, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) misrepresented the law on the Iranian sanctions, incorrectly arguing that President Obama is required to get additional ...27 comments 11 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.