The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is suggesting that it's time for military action in Syria.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade agreement is widely believed to be in the process of transferring significant regulatory power from sovereign governments to private industry, specifically to large banks and other corporations who want to operate as sovereign entities themselves -- if not above the law, then creating the laws that govern they way they do business.
She's a bitch! She's racist! She's a rich racist bitch who is out of touch! She's Hillary! And we're Daily Kos, duly repeating every piece of messaging that comes out of the RNC to describe her.
Oklahoma ranks at the bottom of every measure. It's dirt poor. It's people have poor rates of education. Their incomes are low. It's a bad place to live.
I'm really concerned about what happened to Brendan Eich last week.
I am a registered Democrat.
Like most in the Daily Kos community, I want Barack Obama to start a nuclear war with Russia as soon as possible. I'm not a sucker for Russian propaganda! Unfortunately, this is not going to happen. In fact, we don't have much leverage at all against Russia. Simply put, Russia controls too much of Europe's energy supply for the nuclear holocaust we crave to ever happen -- Crimea or no.
Armed gunmen have taken over airports in two cities in the Crimea, a historically-Russian region ceded to Ukraine in the 1950s and now part of the independent Ukrainian state.
Recommended by bink
- I recently introduced an amendment at the Senate Budget Committee. It was pretty simple. It asked my Senate colleagues to begin the process of overturning the disastrous Supreme Court ruling on ...191 comments 578 Recs
- Recently, I was dumped. It seemed to come out of nowhere. As far as I knew, everything was fine, and I honestly had no reason to think otherwise. She dropped the axe by way of a letter, with plenty ...174 comments 137 Recs
- Please folks, can we retire the term "middle class"? There used to be something like a middle class, but it's beyond saving. It's gone. There's a tiny percentage of folks who live on the invested ...113 comments 78 Recs
- Congressional Republicans have a problem. They're on the brink of shutting down the ...160 comments 78 Recs
- UPDATE: Just read this story in Salon The Atlantic which gives further details regarding the Homan Square site in an interview of Tracy Siska, executive director of the Chicago Justice Project who ...313 comments 408 Recs
- Bill Kristol is always wrong, yet he is always on the Sunday talk shows. John McCain may be the king of the Sunday political talk shows, but it's not just his innate mavericky John McCain-ness ...82 comments 138 Recs
- You ought to be out raising hell. This is the fighting age. Put on your fighting clothes. -Mother Jones ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` Sunday ...7 comments 16 Recs
- This is a picture of the Greek Parliament in July, 2011. And this is a picture of the Greek Parliament in 2012.247 comments 478 Recs
- Imagine for a moment that decades after a shocking terrorist attack that killed 85 people, the lead investigative prosecutor turns up with a gunshot wound to the head the day before he was about ...81 comments 227 Recs
- We might as well get used to sights like this for the foreseeable future. San Francisco broke an unfortunate record last month:240 comments 401 Recs
- No current results.