So you know this will be good.
An interesting theory, but in short: No
Team Romney used a program called 'Orca' to help win this past election, while Team Obama used microtargeting techniques. I am fascinated by back story of this past election. The day after the election reporters talked about how Team Obama microtarget voters during election; I wanted to learn more. Also, I wanted to know what technique Team Romney used, and as it turned out it was a disaster. I'm going start with Team Romney first because I want save the best for last.
I saw this coming. There been talk around my town of the 'riot' on Ole Miss campus after President Barack Obama's re-election. I personally don't think it was a riot, however it still makes the university look bad. For all my non-southern Kos family, Ole Miss has an unsettling reputation with African Americans. This goes back to 1962 when Ole Miss was integrated. This was a really ugly process, if you want to read about. I'm going try to stay on subject.
Two Colorado polls have good news for Obama.....
The truth Romney told his supporters is Obama could win....http://www.rawstory.com/...
A republican was arrest in Nevada for trying to vote twice. I am amazed how poorly the GOP looked this year re: voting fraud. GOP said Acorn, Black Panthers and other liberal groups were committing voter fraud, but as it turns out it's republicans making a mockery of our democracy. Add this to the GOP firm in Florida that actually broke the law!!!
Howard Fineman was trolling this past weekend implying Des Moines Register's endorsement of Romney could be a game changer and Pres Obama could lose.
So DMR endorsed Romney. Obama deserves what he gets in Iowa for this case of Political sloth.— Howard Fineman (@howardfineman) October 28, 2012
What passes as journalism today.
From WaPo Obama has a 4 point lead... This poll similar to PPP that had Obama by 5.
H/T NateDogg265 for noticing PPP's tweet
New Washington Post poll showing Obama up 51-47 in Virginia very similar to the one we released for @hcan on Thursday with him up 51-46— PublicPolicyPolling (@ppppolls) October 27, 2012
Recommended by bosshogg
- My colleague at Political Research Associates, Rachel Tabachnick broke an important story this evening showing that the rant by Officer Dan Page that got him suspended from the St.Louis County ...122 comments 219 Recs
- Raymond Wilford, doused in pepper spray, being led away as protesters tell the security officer they have the wrong person On August 9, Raymond Wilford, who happens to be black, was walking to the ...134 comments 290 Recs
- Rand Paul and Sean Hannity's friend Cliven Bundy took some time to whitesplain about the negro, welfare, porches and black men in jail. And yes, it went as well as we would expect. Which is ...317 comments 546 Recs
- More from behind-the-scenes of the 2012 Republican National Convention. This time, it's a glimpse into how a senior Romney advisor felt during the now ...306 comments 297 Recs
- There are some stories that nearly defy all sense of reason. This is one of them. http://www.kansascity.com/2013/10/12/4549775/nightmare-in-maryville-teens-sexual.html MARYVILLE, Mo. — There ...321 comments 340 Recs
- It's so much fun watching these three fake scandals falling apart by the hour. The goal was to damage Obama and wound Hillary so severely that she either doesn't run or damage her mammoth appeal.140 comments 223 Recs
- "I'm such an American I piss Budweiser...." - Jack Swagger The artificial world of professional rasslin’ (as opposed to the real sport of wrestling ), has always employed stock parody characters ...180 comments 225 Recs
- I'm home from a holiday visit with family members who were gathered in Philly, where I shared the joy my cousins have found. They have adopted a young boy out of foster care. He is three, going on ...356 comments 273 Recs
- Scott Rasmussen: "Independent" pollster who errs on side of the GOP 81 percent of the time. Now that the results are official pretty much everywhere (New York is a fairly important holdout, though ...85 comments 94 Recs
- UPDATE 1: Contact info for KTBS: link . KTBS 312 E. Kings Highway Shreveport, Louisiana USA 71104 Main Number 318-861-5800 Hat tip to: Vita Brevis Update 2 is at the end of the diary ...303 comments 510 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.