Snug and smiling and happy, and his parents can finally get some sleep.
Simon had kind of a rough weekend.
The surgery it over, it was completely successful, and he should be conscious and being weaned off the respirator (again) within a couple of days.
Simon's surgery has been bumped up to this Friday.
Hi. My name is Simon.
Guess who this adorable charming Mr. Chubbles is?
All he was doing was going out to get pizza.
He's adorable. I haven't seen him yet; he was in the hospital and I got pneumonia as soon as he got out.
I wish I could post a picture of him, but his parents don't want me to.
He was released this afternoon.
It sounds like he's coming home soon.
The little boy is my great-nephew. He was due on Christmas, born early in the month, and born with serious problems.
Recommended by escapee
- We've had a good run. We've been together 21 years, 7 of them legally wed. But this is all about to crash and burn around our ears thanks to 66-year-old Sylvia Driskell of Auburn Nebraska. ...508 comments 395 Recs
- Good evening, Kossacks, and welcome to WYFP. First, here is a word from our sponsors: WYFP is our community's Saturday evening gathering to talk about our problems, empathize with one another, and ...148 comments 83 Recs
- This will be rather short as it has been the day from hell. Reid started feeling bad this afternoon. I dealt with diarrhea and vomiting. His blood sugar plummeted and he went into seizures. The ...49 comments 141 Recs
- Three tropical cyclones churned the waters around Australia on March 11, 2015, including Pam, which reached ...276 comments 427 Recs
- 356 comments 451 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Previously on As the Supreme Court Turns When last we entered the chambers of the nation's highest court to debate the constitutionality of same-sex marriage two ...69 comments 52 Recs
- A Baltimore resident trying to restore ...89 comments 50 Recs
- Update: Good lord -- Baltimore is burning! Please let this end. There have been many great diaries today on the tragic rioting in Baltimore following the funeral of Freddie Gray. Tasini's "...351 comments 468 Recs
- Good morning everyone and welcome to SMGB, the Death Valley in Bloom Edition. It's Ed in Montana here, having returned from our second Winter season of campground hosting in Death Valley National ...182 comments 86 Recs
- Rose McGrath, a 12-year-old Michigan girl has spent nearly 3 years fighting for her life. She's in recovery, but still dealing with the physical effects of leukemia treatments. Although she has ...106 comments 56 Recs
- No current results.