Well, this article sure explains it.
No wonder they were called Idiots. Seems the FBI have discovered a fired decade Sony employee was behind it.
I'll let the media take it from here.
I heard it on the tv local news station.
Happening right now, for anyone interested.
And what do my wandering eyes see? Me! walking on a dead end Connecticut river road behind my apt. complex. I take this walk almost daily:)
I remember seeing the google earth car drive by months ago, but never expected to see this.
Did you know that
Once booming companies are now seeking mergers commensurate with the Wall Street aphorism that in boom times companies spin off and in bust times they merge.I thought it was the opposite.
Did you know that
The fact is the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were a cash cow to Big Pharma with one in six troops on its drugs. A veritable pharma battlefield was created with troops marching on SSRIs, benzos like Xanax, anti-seizure drugs, anti-psychotics, pain pills and sleeping pills and receiving more of the same for PTSD. Prescriptions for Seroquel (an anti-psychotic which also has a black box warning) went up 700 percent and the SSRI antidepressant Paxil was the drug of choice during the Iraq war.
The military press itself reported on the overmedication and likelihood it was correlated with suicide. Military Times observed that the graphs of increased suicides in the military and increased drug prescriptions would fit exactly over each other. No wars before the Iraq and Afghanistan wars lost more troops to suicide than to combat--probably because the wars occurred before SSRIs.
It is often said that the presiding precept in medicine should be "first do no harm." The warning certainly applies to Pharma as it unethically tries to navigate its lean times.
He declared something else I agree with!!
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”That is how I see being a Progressive; constantly moving forward; keeping self moving forward by my willingness to change, hopefully for the better, when I feel stuck, bored or doing/thinking the same thing, same way, over and over again expecting a different result.
by George Bernard Shaw
I use to be a political junkie but to no avail. I couldn't change anything except myself.
I doubt I even convinced or changed anyone else's view point or actions with my support, opinions, rants or rages, sit-ins, protests, beliefs, ideas, etc., etc.
I have literally changed my thinking about almost every major belief, loyalty, political stance, religious following, life's lessons over the years, mostly because they were not working correctly any more. I think I was Shocked awaken from 'the dreams of others' I had been living and believing in.
At first I was Mad, then Sad, but now I am Glad.
HRC supporters were treated like crap in 2008 and now HRC supporters only in 2016 (if she runs) want everyone else to leave here???
Will wonders never cease..
I ask, because we just had a family tragedy where a family member blew his brains out. He was an avid gun collector and the question came up as to what to do with his collection? No one in the family wants them and the thought of them being a 'treasured part of his inheritance' is obscene to all of us.
I suggested Burn Them All. So we got to talking about how would we melt them down, is that legal, how much would it cost?
Seems this could be a fairly lucrative business, especially these days.
Gosh, she was the first childhood star that was a total joy in my life and generation, not to mention a pretty good role model in comparison of many of today's child stars. Just saying...Actually she was in my parents age group, but in my generation's early TV star personality of some influence. Took 8 years of tap-dancing because of her:)
Shirley Temple Dead: Former Child Star And U.S. Ambassador To Ghana And Czechoslovakia Dies At 85
WOODSIDE, Calif. (AP) — Shirley Temple, the dimpled, curly-haired child star who sang, danced, sobbed and grinned her way into the hearts of Depression-era moviegoers, has died, according to publicist Cheryl Kagan. She was 85.
Temple, known in private life as Shirley Temple Black, died Monday night at about 11 p.m. at her home near San Francisco. She was surrounded by family members and caregivers, Kagan said.
"We salute her for a life of remarkable achievements as an actor, as a diplomat, and most importantly as our beloved mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and adored wife for fifty-five years of the late and much missed Charles Alden Black," a family statement said.
I have always had money issues-never enough, barely enough, but maybe this is an answer....
Millions Of Dollars In Fake $100 Bills Coming Into New York CityWhat group could possibly be behind this??
An international counterfeiting ring has been pumping millions of dollars in phony $100 bills into New York and other cities in the metropolitan area in the past several years, forcing the Secret Service to step up its operation to shut it down, sources told "On The Inside."
Finally. I hope this stays in the Media Fore-Front for awhile!! And hope the Pope really Cleans House of the Holy Vermin creeps!!!
Recommended by roseeriter
- Almost every day on Facebook, Twitter, or some other social media, I see a conservative ranting away with how the Republican Party is the party of, ahem, “good Christian values” Often ...241 comments 252 Recs
- Well I'd been waiting for this moment for a long time, wondering what on earth kind of dirt someone would eventually dredge up from VHS days to pin on Bernie Sanders and it finally happened.33 comments 37 Recs
- The day has finally arrived! Bernie Sanders has announced that he's running for president, to save the country and the Democratic party. He's a brave man with a big heart, a sharp mind and ...343 comments 335 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...376 comments 280 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...816 comments 536 Recs
- I found this excellent essay on law enforcement on Crooks and Liars. It was just hanging out in the comments. The author, Bill Allyn, has posted it on a number of online sites. I hope I can help his ...3 comments 7 Recs
- For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...582 comments 765 Recs
- *note: I used female pronouns in writing this after Jenner announced he was a woman and used "her" in referring to himself, but before he expressed the wish that people use male pronouns to refer to ...20 comments 39 Recs
- Going for the spittle-flecked piece of crap vote. One wonders at how these ...215 comments 165 Recs
- Ok. Today’s post is gonna be short and sweet. Peter Daou penned a kick-ass reminder for Hillary’s supporters yesterday and I want everyone to read it, bookmark it – hell write the main ...176 comments 20 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.