Remember Strategic Allied Consulting and it's founder, Nathan Sproul? You know...he's the fella who got into a bit of trouble a few weeks back for voter registration fraud while working under contract for the RNC. Well, it seems ol' Nathan isn't done yet.
This will be a very short diary as I have to get some sleep. Hopefully someone else will pick up on this and expand.
Dana Milbank of the Washington Post wrote this evening that during the Republican-initiated hearing of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee which was convened to look into the tragic events in Benghazi that resulted in the death of Ambassador Stevens and another member of the personnel staffed at the Embassy (and do some grandstanding), Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) and Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) basically confirmed classified information on live TV broadcast by CSPAN.
We are approaching the milestone of 100 days, events are moving at breakneck speed. The economy is still in dire straits and we are still prosecuting two wars. As the punditocracy of the right takes every shot they can no matter how weak it might appear, the Netroots counter their disinformation in a never ending pitched battle. And all the while the remainder of the Conservative movement is lashing out dangerously like a wounded animal half-crazed with pain and rage.
Looks like Norm has another headache to deal with. Besides being on the threshold of the Exit door of the Senate, it appears that someone has accessed private info about, among other things, his contributors.
I am appalled.
I am disgusted.
I am saddened.
I am pissed off.
I copied this from The Corner at NRO It is an example of what our votes today have triumphed over: bitterness, divisiveness, anger, fear, and negativity.
Although I have read Kos for a while now, I only recently registered and I never thought I'd actually post something until tonight. After seeing Rep. Bachmann's nightmarish bit on Hardball I immediately donated $20 to the campaign of her opponent, Elwyn Tinklenberg, and then wrote Michele Bachmann the email below.
I've lived in Minnesota for 17 years and I am ashamed that this woman represents any part of this fine State.
Recommended by sinnyc
- Nationwide protests have continued throughout the week after no criminal indictments were filed against the New York police officers who choked Eric Garner to death last summer. Garner, an ...17 comments 36 Recs
- Larry Klayman is firming up his plans for what he calls a peaceful, non-violent second American revolution. The event will take place in Lafayette Park across from the White House on November 19, ...140 comments 169 Recs
- This news report out of New Mexico is so disturbing, it's hard to imagine this could happen in America. Talk about an unreasonable search: The incident began ...945 comments 1007 Recs
- This isn't chess. It's not checkers. It is people's lives we are talking about. The GOP is making their hostage taking nihilism the new normal. Republican threats amount to destroying the ...713 comments 573 Recs
- * DeadHead * wrote a diary about Katie Kieffer's column on resolutions for liberals. She is spot on in claiming her list is "comical", so in the same spirit, I'd like to rebut her list with one for ...63 comments 151 Recs
- Everyone's always focused on the big picture when comparing countries. America spends half of the world's total military spending, Iceland has no military. American has the death penalty, ...129 comments 380 Recs
- From Mother Jones : In a move not publicly announced, former Rep. Dick Armey, the folksy conservative leader, has resigned as chairman of FreedomWorks, one of the main political outfits of the ...132 comments 211 Recs
- At halftime of tonight's Sunday Night Football game, Bob Costas offered a brief commentary on yesterday's tragic murder-suicide involving Kansas City Chief Jovan Belcher. Costas quoted/...418 comments 676 Recs
- Hey Boomers. Few things up front, here. First, my absence for the last 520 days was my fault and only my fault. I hope the RKBA folks who I blamed it on at the time can somehow forgive me. I'm sorry.491 comments 886 Recs
- Bangor's longest running news team -- on a combination ABC and Faux News affiliate -- quit their jobs to the surprise of colleagues and viewers. Cindy Michaels and Tony Consiglio have been ...151 comments 601 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.