View Diary: Anti-Capitalist Meet-up: The Development of a Cooperative Economy in Practice (80 comments)

•  NYB... (4+ / 0-)
    NY brit expat, elwior, mint julep, Justina

I've been trying to get to get thru to you or Justina. I have some articles I would offer for the sight, but they are a little on the fringe of the subject. I sent them to you in an email twice and mentioned them in a comment on last week's diary. If you're not interested, that's fine...just say so and I will stop bugging you. The dead silence makes me think we just keep missing the connection somehow, so I keep trying.

De air is de air. What can be done?

by TPau on Sun Sep 18, 2011 at 04:05:05 PM PDT

•  Hey love, have been buried both due to a (2+ / 0-)
      mint julep, BlueDragon

friend's visit and not being well. We definitely are interested, but I have not had a chance to take a breath. Last week I was in Wales and was not well, my friend leaves on Wednesday. We need to sit down and figure out dates. I am sorry and apologise profusely, the fault is mine, I have been buried and that is why I haven't gotten back to you, but life has messed me up a bit. Can we set up dates for the two pieces tonight or in a private email? I assure you that nothing untoward or rude was intended.

"Hegel noticed somewhere that all great world history facts and people so to speak twice occur. He forgot to add: the one time as tragedy, the other time as farce" Karl Marx, The Eighteenth Brumaire of Louis Bonaparte .

by NY brit expat on Sun Sep 18, 2011 at 04:14:47 PM PDT

•  TPau, Your Proposed Articles Are Incendiary.... (3+ / 0-)
      NY brit expat, TPau, Geminijen

Just read one and part of the second, but both are likely to lead to great discussions.  Please, please post them so we can publish.  (Not sure just when, as have to confer with NY brit epat about dates and then check back with you to confirm your availability.)

Thank you so much for two delicious reads!

Convict Bush, Cheney and their torture cabal. Support single-payer health care,unions, and WikiLeaks.

by Justina on Sun Sep 18, 2011 at 05:38:21 PM PDT

•  Great...my email is above. Get back to me there. (1+ / 0-)
        NY brit expat

De air is de air. What can be done?

by TPau on Sun Sep 18, 2011 at 05:47:48 PM PDT

•  T'pau, are you on for next weekend? (1+ / 0-)
          Geminijen

Justina and I have been discussing dates for the pieces. :) We need to get the schedule organised and have been bouncing things over the chat.

by NY brit expat on Sun Sep 18, 2011 at 06:53:56 PM PDT

•  Yeah--I have Mondragon III proofed. I will get it (2+ / 0-)
            NY brit expat, Justina

loaded this week. It should be ready to go.

De air is de air. What can be done?

by TPau on Sun Sep 18, 2011 at 07:34:45 PM PDT

•  fantastic ... cannot wait, the diaries on (2+ / 0-)
              Justina, tardis10

have been really excellent, extremely well written and get to the heart of the situation and history of the company in a way that is not only informative, but enables an understanding of the difficulties encountered.

by NY brit expat on Sun Sep 18, 2011 at 08:22:15 PM PDT

•  great. where would you publish. I was hoping to (1+ / 0-)
        Justina

get a broader audience. Have to learn how to market these things on DK.