View Diary: Monsanto Buys Out Leading Bee Research Firm (163 comments)

•  Nope. Every thing listed was a Dow product. (3+ / 0-)
    Lujane, gerrilea, sagesource

Don't assume that those offering corrections are correct - do a simple google search for yourself.

Once you assertain the facts, the only question left to ask is "why is this person misleading me?".

Nuclear weapons don't kill people, Harry Trumans kill people.

by JesseCW on Tue Apr 24, 2012 at 10:09:55 AM PDT

•  wasn't talking about products n/t (0+ / 0-)

Never attribute to stupidity what can be adequately explained by malice; stupid people couldn't hurt us so effectively.

by Visceral on Tue Apr 24, 2012 at 10:25:53 AM PDT

•  OK now I'm confused. (3+ / 0-)
      jfromga, Puddytat, Lujane

You said:

Agent Orange. DDT. PCB's. A few of the gifts Monsanto has given the world.
      Then you said:
      Every thing listed was a Dow product.
      Did you mean to say 'Monsanto' in the above comment?

'Betting against Facebook since 2012'

by VictorLaszlo on Tue Apr 24, 2012 at 01:00:23 PM PDT

•  Dow, Monsanto (2+ / 0-)
        gerrilea, Creosote

They're both killing us with chemicals.

There already is class warfare in America. Unfortunately, the rich are winning.

by Puddytat on Tue Apr 24, 2012 at 03:14:49 PM PDT

•  Agreed but you have to break my addiction to (0+ / 0-)

"the scrubbing bubbles"...and Tide and Murphy's oil soap and...Windex....OH and Clorox Bleach...Ughhh...that's pretty much it for me...

I've done a personal inventory of the products in my home and I've wondered how much of the things I have would be impossible without these evil chemical companies, excepting of course Monsanto...I could very easily live without anything they create, problem is I'm not allowed to know what products (or produce) their genocidal evil is in.

by gerrilea on Tue Apr 24, 2012 at 10:57:23 PM PDT

•  Dow is more insidious (2+ / 0-)
            gerrilea, Puddytat

in that the vast majority of their sales are not retail, they sell chemicals to all the other chemical companies.  Who knows what you use that started at dow.

•  I'm down to just a few things (0+ / 0-)

that I use (toilet bowl cleaner and scrubbing bubbles for the bathtub and surround) and a couple biodegradable and environmentally friendly cleaning products.  I gave up blue window cleaner years ago for microfiber cloths with warm water (great job with no streaks or lint and no paper towels choking up the landfill).

There already is class warfare in America. Unfortunately, the rich are winning.

by Puddytat on Thu Apr 26, 2012 at 06:04:00 AM PDT