View Diary: Ezra Klein To Replace Ed Schultz? (135 comments)

•  Melissa Harris Perry... (2+ / 0-)
    peregrine kate, bevenro

Saturday AM following Chris Hayes.

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." -- George Eliot

by paulitics on Sun Nov 11, 2012 at 07:37:48 PM PST

•  I find her shows boring (1+ / 0-)
      paulitics

I like MHP but find her programs borning compared to Chris Hayes.  I usually do my housecleaning during her program.  Wish she would be more upbeat with her program and her guests.

Never be afraid to voice your opinion and fight for it . Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans (Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)

by Rosalie907 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 at 08:22:15 PM PST

•  I don't dislike her but she's not my cup of tea (2+ / 0-)
        Wildthumb, zestyann

She's obviously very intelligent and has a good wit, but she's just a bit too academic for my taste.

So, I guess we're in agreement here.

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." -- George Eliot

by paulitics on Sun Nov 11, 2012 at 08:25:58 PM PST

•  That's the word here. "Academic." Does not make (1+ / 0-)
          paulitics

for good television.

"There's a lot to be said for making people laugh. Did you know that that's all some people have? It isn't much, but it's better than nothing in this cockeyed caravan." --Joel McCrea as "Sully," in "Sullivan's Travels."

by Wildthumb on Sun Nov 11, 2012 at 09:00:59 PM PST

•  I agree (0+ / 0-)

I also don't think she's comfortable doing a show of her own.  I know when she used to sub for Rachel she always looked and sounded like she was in pain.

by Rosalie907 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 at 09:25:31 PM PST

•  that would dumb it down (0+ / 0-)

something i am never in favor of

play rock music when you are cleaning and sit down to a recording of the show later.  maybe you will appreciate it better.  asking politicos to create programing to clean to is several bridges too far.

Donate to Occupy Wall Street here: http://nycga.cc/donate/

• Rescued (21)
  • Barack Obama (20)
  • Health Care (20)
  • Republicans (18)
  • Freddie Gray (17)
  • International (17)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site