View Diary: Walmart warehouse workers strike in response to retaliation. And Black Friday is coming. (92 comments)

•  Excuse me? Who the hell are you to demand (1+ / 0-)
    Eyesbright

that I answer anything?  You can go to hell - or Redstate - for all I care.

by gustynpip on Wed Nov 14, 2012 at 10:26:57 AM PST

•  It's Easy To Be Popular, Or Angry (0+ / 0-)

Being calm and intelligent, now that's another kettle of fish. By the way, I don't do a blog roll, but here's a web site that I've admired for a long time.

The Nizkor Project

I recommend starting at the first item in the index. It's the most sophomoric of fallacies.

I won't be coming home tonight, my generation will put it right - Genesis 9:3

by superscalar on Wed Nov 14, 2012 at 10:38:58 AM PST

•  Sorry, you seem to be a little slow on the uptake, (1+ / 0-)
        Eyesbright

so I'll try to go slow.  I'm not angry, I'm disdainful.  I certainly don't consider your arrogance in demanding that I answer your question worthy of anger.

I'm not impressed with your positions, so I have no interest in reading whatever you might admire.

You might think you're being intelligently patronizing, but you're not.

by gustynpip on Wed Nov 14, 2012 at 10:57:43 AM PST

•  No, I Think You Are A Little Slow On The Uptake (0+ / 0-)

I wasn't trying to say I am intelligent, I was trying to say you were being stupid.

I won't be coming home tonight, my generation will put it right - Genesis 9:3

by superscalar on Wed Nov 14, 2012 at 11:00:27 AM PST

•  Ooooooh, my. Now I'm really impressed (1+ / 0-)
            Eyesbright

that you can tell I'm stupid because I don't answer your question on demand.  Maybe I'd better read the stuff you like.  Maybe I could get to be as smart as you someday.

by gustynpip on Wed Nov 14, 2012 at 11:11:55 AM PST

•  Okay, that comment was stupid. Sorry. I let (0+ / 0-)

my sarcastic nature take over and carry me away.  I really am trying to be a nicer person, but once again failed.

by gustynpip on Wed Nov 14, 2012 at 12:53:23 PM PST

• Education (22)
  • Barack Obama (21)
  • Rescued (21)
  • Politics (20)
  • Health Care (20)
  • Freddie Gray (20)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site