View Diary: To: Sen. McCain & Graham (19 comments)

•  Agree to everything. (5+ / 0-)

But, while a palinesque vice presi-duncey was scary, I think W outdid McCain with his VP choice. Stupid and arrogant is bad enough, but evil and sly is far, far worse.

What we call god is merely a living creature with superior technology & understanding. If their fragile egos demand prayer, they lose that superiority.

by agnostic on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 10:39:30 AM PST

•  Is it really you? (3+ / 0-)
      agnostic, glorificus, Justus

Nice to have you back.

Did you get any explanation from the admins about the hijacked diary the other day? It's scary to think that one can be impersonated online.

Here's my take on it - the revolution will not be blogged, it has to be slogged. - Deoliver47

by OIL GUY on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 10:46:11 AM PST

•  tis moi. in fool farce. (3+ / 0-)
        glorificus, Justus, OIL GUY

by agnostic on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 10:55:52 AM PST

•  silly mois. too simple of a password (2+ / 0-)
        Justus, OIL GUY

I did it so many years ago, that I never gave it another thought.

Because all my apple product talk to each other and share my passwords, I never bothered to change it. as I said, silly moi.

by agnostic on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 03:33:03 PM PST

•  I better reevauate my shit. (1+ / 0-)
          agnostic

It's not rocker science.

by OIL GUY on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 11:33:33 PM PST

•  heh, what bothers me is what I do. (0+ / 0-)

I've taught several continuing legal education classes for other lawyers. my last two classes involve office management, computer use and using the ipad in the courtroom. In each seminar, i stress using hard passwords, changing them frequently, and other safety moves.

and guess who did not follow what they preach? duh.

by agnostic on Fri Nov 16, 2012 at 08:11:27 AM PST

•  vice presi-duncey...LOL (2+ / 0-)
      agnostic, glorificus

well played!

Please don't dominate the rap, Jack, if you got nothin' new to say - Grateful Dead

by Cedwyn on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 11:48:31 AM PST

•  and I agree, except that in this case, McPain (2+ / 0-)
      agnostic, glorificus

is all het up about competence. Cheney was effective, in that he destroyed several countries and our energy policies according to plan, something I don't believe Ms. P could have even come close to achieving, evil intentions notwithstanding.

Fear is the mind-killer - Frank Herbert, Dune