View Diary: I can no longer wholeheartedly support Israel (243 comments)

•  Oh, fuck off. HR. (9+ / 0-)

Why, you ask?

In recent discussions we've talked about the similarities to the Jewish uprisings during the Holocaust. We are all torn between love and respect for the country of Israel and hatred for the actions of the current government.
    When you find yourself hating anything at all, even the execrable current government of Israel, you really shouldn't be putting finger to keyboard in the first place.
    It seems Israel may not have learned from the Holocaust after all, if they think it is right to do to others in their land precisely what was done to them in Europe.
    Second, do you who was like the Nazis? The Nazis, that's who. Do you know what was like the Holocaust? Absolutely fucking nothing, ever. When Israel starts setting up slave labor camps with gas chambers or starts boiling Palestinians down into soap, you'll have a point. When 70% or more of Palestinians within Israel's reach are slaughtered, you'll have a point.

Until then, read some fucking history, new user #634,847.

Fuck you, I put on pants yesterday.

by MBNYC on Mon Nov 19, 2012 at 04:47:27 PM PST

•  I feel like it's very much HRable (4+ / 0-)
      FrugalGranny, volleyboy1, Mets102, MBNYC

but with 20 uprates, as many recs, and 5 donuts in the tip jar, I have to wonder whether I'm off-base. I don't believe I am because I wholly agree with the second part of your comment.

•  someone is giving their opinion. just let it go. (0+ / 0-)

Romney in a landslide!

by jj24 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 at 07:46:16 PM PST

•  No. (1+ / 0-)
          volleyboy1

Or for that matter, how about you let it go, before your Ron Paul crush shades into outright trollishness itself?

Fuck you, I put on pants yesterday.

by MBNYC on Tue Nov 20, 2012 at 04:25:05 AM PST

•  all you do is try to start division... (1+ / 0-)
            splintersawry

i wasn't talking to you.  you're just another one of the bullies, have zero use for you, your lies, your smears, your attack campaigns, your bully tactics.  you don't even seem to be here as regards political discussion - just flame, bait, trash.  useless.

Romney in a landslide!

by jj24 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 at 06:07:15 AM PST

•  Paulbot says what? (2+ / 0-)
              mahakali overdrive, volleyboy1

Let's just review: I'm a Democrat. I'm supposedly one of the top 100 online leftie influencers in the country. I've been published next to Noam Chomsky and Van Jones. The NAACP follows me on Twitter. I've been invited to the White House.

You're an apologist for racism, cf. your comment record right here. And I'm perfectly fine with 'dividing' you and your ilk from actual Progressives. Guilty as charged.

Fuck you, I put on pants yesterday.

by MBNYC on Tue Nov 20, 2012 at 08:42:36 AM PST

•  what would chomsky say about your childish (1+ / 0-)
                splintersawry

behavior here?  he certainly doesn't agree with you, and i think you'd end up ganging up on him and trying to ban him for his views.  here's a snippet:

I will tell you one last time.  I don't deserve your smear; i am a liberal, i am not a bigot, or a racist.  i don't have to prove a goddamned thing to you, and i should be able to speak my opinion on this site without your abuse.  this is not ok.

Romney in a landslide!

by jj24 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 at 09:16:23 AM PST

•  Oh yeah? (2+ / 0-)
                  mahakali overdrive, volleyboy1

Easy solution: stop spamming Ron Paul crap, and defending a racist diary because 'it's just a discussion'. You and me will get along just fine.

Fuck you, I put on pants yesterday.

by MBNYC on Tue Nov 20, 2012 at 10:34:59 AM PST

•  take a fucking step back. (0+ / 0-)

look back at that.  another poster posted the list.  volleyboy1 started fucking RAGING and spewing "stormfront!" and "davidduke!" as the source, and got the "gang" all riled up.

because i never saw that list; and because i don't trust that guy - i googled myself.  while i DID NOT find stormfront OR davidduke as a source, i did find the list - from 2009, on a ron paul msg site.  so - NOT stormfront.  NOT davidduke.  NOT a DK favorite, but ABSOLUTELY not racist on its face.  i linked to it, to show - hey - the pure racism argument against that poster is not true.

now with the "racist" diary.  i don't see it as such.  your opinion - i simply don't agree.  so - do what you always do when you don't agree, you all-important king of dems, you. i gotta say, i didn't realize how motherfucking important you were.  what's your real name?  i'm sure i'd shudder in horror, arguing with such a pillar - but how would i have known?  all you seem to do here is witchhunt.  god, i hope you're not someone i respect in real life.

at any rate, just stop with your smearing of me.

Romney in a landslide!

by jj24 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 at 10:50:44 AM PST

•  Ron Paul is a racist. (2+ / 0-)
                      mahakali overdrive, volleyboy1

Period. If you don't know that, though I suspect you do, there's no helping you.

And as far as what I always do, please, cupcake; I have no idea who you are, nor do I much care. And I would strongly suggest you climb off the cross, because really, it doesn't suit you.

Unless they're wearing unhinged out in the burbs these days, of course.

Fuck you, I put on pants yesterday.

by MBNYC on Tue Nov 20, 2012 at 12:39:07 PM PST

•  No - (0+ / 0-)

i really don't know if Ron Paul's a racist or not.  i know a faction of DK says he is, very definitively - which includes you - as important as you may be, you're just one of 600,000+.  so are you really equating ron paul with that davidduke or stormfront site?  if so, link and prove it, i guess.  maybe you can show me rather than ridicule me.  i can't imagine how the MSM missed it either.  not that i care all that much, but just for the record - prove your point.

i know this contradicts your accusation, and i truly apologize for that MR. mbnyc, but i never followed him very closely.

i think i used to get the same bullying shit from you for supporting dennis kucinich - if you're interested to know how i actually lean.

Romney in a landslide!

by jj24 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 at 01:04:40 PM PST

•  Of course. (1+ / 0-)
                          volleyboy1

Dennis K, Ron P, crackpots both. Figures they'd attract the same people.

Now, while I have absolutely zero recollection of you personally – I mean, please, Kucinich? That's just pathetic – I will do you one favor: back when a bunch of soi-disant "Progressives" were getting sequential orgasms over the good doctor, because drones, I sat down and did some research on what he believes and who he attracts.

This is what Ron Paul's supporters really look like.

And just like that, the discussion on Daily Kos about Ron Paul was over. Done.

So please forgive me, but Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul both are figures of absolute contempt for me. If that's who you want to carry water for, by all means, but don't expect either another reply or even a tiny little bit of understanding.

Fuck you, I put on pants yesterday.

by MBNYC on Tue Nov 20, 2012 at 02:51:19 PM PST

•  Damn the man, MBNYC (2+ / 0-)
                volleyboy1, MBNYC

That's impressive. I didn't know that about you. Too cool. I'm not surprised I listen up when you speak!

I'm rec'ing this because not long after leaving from this diary, the same poster went after a well-known and much-loved African-American Kossack with similar rhetoric. It was so bad that it prompted an entire diary on the topic.

So I'd say that there's a race-issue going on here all around. Or else something else. But it's troubling.