View Diary: I can no longer wholeheartedly support Israel (243 comments)

•  STFU Bigot.... (4+ / 0-)
    hester, lostboyjim, RedPencil, Red Sox

No one says you can't be critical of Israel. But what you can't do is quote stuff straight off of Stormfront or davidduke.com like you did above.

You make a comment like you did above and then talk about "facts"... Really, now?

"'Touch it dude' - President Barack Obama"

by volleyboy1 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 at 06:21:00 PM PST

•  Not a "bigot" rude vollyboy...just trying to learn (0+ / 0-)

like yourself...or not in your case.

We do not know the whole truth and never will.  Having two sides of a conversation is a start.  Shutting down opposing sides is just that... shutting down progress toward real PEACE.

From Veterans Today - full article at link, if you choose to read another opinion, or not.

Gaza war, Israel’s military ruse to evade weakness
      Conclusion

Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan was correct in his assessment that this is no longer “2008.” Israel’s actions in Gaza are radicalizing Egypt, destabilizing Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf States and will quicken the end of Jordan’s servile kleptocracy.

What will be left is Israel, dependent on India, flanked between Pakistan and China, dependent on Britain, France and Germany, nations buried in debt crisis and instability and dependent on the United States, a nation increasingly aware that Israel’s “knife” has been in her back for decades.

•  Bullshit.... You used a widely discredited (1+ / 0-)
        CTMET

quote from Netanyahu and a list of Jewish or Mostly Jewish Americans and accused them of "dual loyalty" not too mention that you falsely stated that they were "dual citizens".

You fool no one. And "Veterans Today"... Seriously? That site is rife with anti-Semitic CT. Why not just link to davidduke.com and tell me that is "just another opinion"?

You are not fooling anyone Russgirl. Just FYI.

"'Touch it dude' - President Barack Obama"

by volleyboy1 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 at 04:42:52 PM PST

•  I was wondering where you and Mets102 were (1+ / 0-)
          volleyboy1

I haven't seen any diaries in the usual groups come through my stream. All I've got to listen to are the "bomb them to the stone ages" posts  get and stuff like this. :(

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy;the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness

by CTMET on Wed Nov 21, 2012 at 06:44:33 PM PST

•  Yeah.. Sorry CTMET... Mets and I (we've talked (0+ / 0-)

about it) are disengaging from I/P here at the G.O.S.

See we are interested in Liberal / Progressive politics so on the domestic front Daily Kos seems to have a fair amount of interesting stuff. However, bigots seem to be ruling the roost in I.P. with the Admins. apparent blessing.

We will still be talking about I/P but from an informed Zionist / Reasonable progressive perspective over at our blog The Progressive Zionist. The thing is that there when we can moderate comments. SO we can simply eliminate the "white noise" that exists at the fringes (both Left and Right) of the spectrum and talk about issues.

I had a lot of diary ideas but the bigotry and the attempt to turn DKos in MondoFront just puts me off. The fact that the admins. support this is amazing. Why they don't just call Phil Weiss and Adam Horowitz and put them in charge of I.P. is astounding to me since they very much seem to want the irrelevant "drooler" element hanging out here.

"'Touch it dude' - President Barack Obama"

by volleyboy1 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 at 07:47:41 PM PST

•  I can't say I blame you for disengaging. Its (1+ / 0-)
              volleyboy1

unfortunate for the site that they will lose that point of view. I'll have to check out Progressive Zionist.

by CTMET on Thu Nov 22, 2012 at 07:19:00 AM PST

•  Well just on I/P (1+ / 0-)
                CTMET

I staying around to support Democrats (at least as long as the Admins. continue to keep the Paulbots, LaRouches and other nutjobs who claim to be "liberal" in check).

I just saw this and frankly I was completely reminded of what this place has become around I/P:

Notice the commentary by the little asshole at the end of the rant.

"'Touch it dude' - President Barack Obama"

by volleyboy1 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 at 09:46:39 AM PST

•  Rude...again vollyboy. Wow, sad really. (0+ / 0-)

Rather lame - Calling me anti-semantic for trying to discuss and share info?

Look in the mirror rude one.

You paint a broad brush full of hateful words.  I do feel sorry for you, as you have closed your mind to discussion of any type that does not fit your stereotype, regardless of what is happening in reality.

Good luck with all that.

•    "When the power of love overcomes
                                         the love of power
                                               the world will know peace."
                                   ~Jimi Hendrix, Guitarist, 101st Airborne

•  Russgirl... you are a bigot, so really I (0+ / 0-)

don't care if you call me rude. I am not nice to bigots or racists of any kind and I see no need to change that.

I am calling you anti-Semitic because you post info. from anti-Semitic sites. More than that, you actually published discredited quotes that come from Neo-Nazi sites. AND even more than that you posted a list of Jewish Americans (some of them) and then called them dual citizens and questioned their loyalty to the U.S. based solely on the fact that they are Jewish.

Now why the hell would I or anyone else want to discuss anything with you or view the lies you call "information" or "opinions". What next?

You represent the worst in all of us.

"'Touch it dude' - President Barack Obama"

by volleyboy1 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 at 07:39:21 PM PST