View Diary: "President Barack Obama Is the Most Threatened President In History." (187 comments)

•  Try clicking this :) (0+ / 0-)

Follow me on Twitter: @THTBAW. I crush trolls with truth, boredom with snark, and ignorance with links.

by therehastobeaway on Sun Nov 25, 2012 at 08:53:32 PM PST

•  no no no - I was trying to post the original tweet (0+ / 0-)

in the same format as you have at the beginning of your diary and it's not working!!! I did it once before and GAAAA! rips hair out, slams face on keyboard!!!

if a habitat is flooded, the improvement for target fishes increases by an infinite percentage...because a habitat suitability index that is even a tiny fraction of 1 is still infinitely higher than zero, which is the suitability of dry land to fishes.

by mrsgoo on Sun Nov 25, 2012 at 08:59:09 PM PST

•  Ooooh. Into another diary or so? (0+ / 0-)

The HTML for that can be found here:

Then click the tiny "Embed this Tweet" for the code.  That's if you're on a desktop :)

by therehastobeaway on Sun Nov 25, 2012 at 09:03:14 PM PST

•  trying..... using embed this tweet / html (1+ / 0-)
          therehastobeaway

by mrsgoo on Sun Nov 25, 2012 at 09:16:01 PM PST

•  grrrr - see it does not look pretty! (0+ / 0-)

by mrsgoo on Sun Nov 25, 2012 at 09:16:32 PM PST

•  I have made this work once on this site. grrrr. (0+ / 0-)

I'm tired and not fucking around with this again tonight.

by mrsgoo on Sun Nov 25, 2012 at 09:18:17 PM PST

•  It looks pretty to me! (1+ / 0-)
              annieli

• Hillary Clinton (18)
  • Education (18)
  • Racism (17)
  • Politics (17)
  • Freddie Gray (17)
  • Barack Obama (16)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site