Skip to main content

View Diary: Finally a male politician talks about rape without being extremist (5 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Yes! (0+ / 0-)

    If a rapist fathers a child, he should pay child support for that child, but have no parental rights. Pay restitution by child support, but that's it. No parental rights, no control whatsover over the child.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site