View Diary: Obama and Pelosi demand Boehner allow vote on Senate bill extending middle class tax cuts (147 comments)

•  or fear (3+ / 0-)

of something none of us are privy to.

It is time to #Occupy Media.

by lunachickie on Sat Dec 01, 2012 at 05:28:07 PM PST

•  Now that sounds ominous. (2+ / 0-)
      lunachickie, HoundDog
      •  of course it does (5+ / 0-)

do you really believe this is all about "fear of being primaried" on the part of the GOP? I just don't, not anymore. Those people are all well-off financially, and could retire with their government pensions or get jobs anywhere they goddamn well please in the private sector.

They're acting like loons because Grover might primary them? LOL! I swear, they're all acting like Luca Brasi has threatened to break their daughters' kneecaps.

It is time to #Occupy Media.

by lunachickie on Sat Dec 01, 2012 at 05:35:07 PM PST

•  Darn right. (1+ / 0-)
          HoundDog
        •  So it was reasonable to pretend to unreasonable (1+ / 0-)
          victoria2dc

under the duress of the extreme right?  But, now they should be forgiven or congratulated for wisdom?

That's a good one, I'll have to remember next time I say and do incredible stupid things.

The means is the ends in the process of becoming. - Mahatma Gandhi

by HoundDog on Sat Dec 01, 2012 at 06:12:31 PM PST

•  Huh??? (1+ / 0-)
            HoundDog

Where do you get "they should be forgiven"?? If they're being threatened, let 'em step up instead of being craven cowards.

As in "Jump, you fuckers". I don't think they should be excused if they're being threatened. Fuck them, they made their beds, they can go to hell or die in them for all I care.

I seriously can't understand how you got from my post to your conclusion...

It is time to #Occupy Media.

by lunachickie on Sat Dec 01, 2012 at 08:18:10 PM PST

•  I was just trying to pick up on your (1+ / 0-)
              victoria2dc

riff.

Sorry if I didn't pick up on your rendition of their bizarre thinking.

I was just trying to pick up also on Senator Harry Reid's comment that he doesn't understand Boehner's brain.

The means is the ends in the process of becoming. - Mahatma Gandhi

by HoundDog on Sat Dec 01, 2012 at 08:40:43 PM PST

•  You're digging way too deep, IMO (1+ / 0-)
                HoundDog

Senator Reid's being a gentleman, as usual. If he wants to make with the Teddy Roosevelt stick, I won't mind, but seriously, there's no understanding Boehner's brain. What you need to understand here is Boehner's ASS. He's trying to protect it from the Goon Squad who wants to take a chunk out of it, as payback for the gazillions of dollars they pissed away trying to buy Congress.

It is time to #Occupy Media.

by lunachickie on Sun Dec 02, 2012 at 07:03:24 AM PST

•  You might be right. I do have a tendency sometimes (1+ / 0-)
                  lunachickie

to dive into way too much detail in sub-optimal places.  But, I can correct, change, and adopt fairly quickly so I sometimes manage to keep going forward. Every now and then though this compulsion pays rich dividends when I can learn something important in hunting grounds few others my my groups explore.

Diversity can pay off sometimes.  Sorry, again I misunderstood your upstream comment. I was just trying to be friendly.

The means is the ends in the process of becoming. - Mahatma Gandhi