View Diary: Republicans Go To Obama School (116 comments)

•  My question exactly! ORCA was a flop,and the (2+ / 0-)
    MPociask, sethtriggs

methodology they've discussed publicly shows why. But the Rs have money enough to hire tech-talent and learn to do it better next time.

"Success has a hundred fathers..." and all of ours are out shooting their mouths off. It's one thing to gloat, it's another to give away what should be trade secrets.

I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves. -John Wayne (-9.00,-8.86)

by Jonathan Hoag on Mon Dec 03, 2012 at 04:29:39 PM PST

•  Yeah, and Trump has enough money for a decent (1+ / 0-)
      sethtriggs

hair cut.  Some things money can't buy.

Hey, GOP - Get In, Sit Down, Shut up, & Hang On!

by 88kathy on Mon Dec 03, 2012 at 05:42:22 PM PST

•  Can we PLEASE stop underestimating (1+ / 0-)
        88kathy

what the opposition can do with money?

Yeah, hahahahaha. but BFD when these jerks hire actual people who know what they're doing?Jebus Christ on a cracker, there are enough people in the US who think Olive Garden is good Italian food!

Wake up.!We have a tech and organizational advantage, that will be gone in a few years.

by Jonathan Hoag on Mon Dec 03, 2012 at 06:08:34 PM PST

•  Yeah you are right, now only the rich surburban (1+ / 0-)
          Jonathan Hoag

kids can afford to dress like a street kid who was running around in hand me downs that were way too big a few decades ago.

But can we enjoy ourselves for a little while.  You remind me of Washington state people who, thought that a nice winter meant a terrible summer.

Hey, GOP - Get In, Sit Down, Shut up, & Hang On!

by 88kathy on Mon Dec 03, 2012 at 06:51:04 PM PST

•  I don't know what you mean about Washington state (1+ / 0-)
            88kathy

people. I don't pay attention to the weather, there's nothing I can do about it.

You want to take a vacation? Fine. But we built a political machine. We shut it down and got our asses handed to us in 2010. I yelled about it then and I don't want to keep repeating myself.

by Jonathan Hoag on Tue Dec 04, 2012 at 12:07:46 AM PST

•  The real determinant is the candidate. Had the (1+ / 0-)
              88kathy

positions been reversed, and Mitt had the smooth-oiled machine that got out the vote, would he had won?

I doubt it.

I haven't seen much about all those Rs who sat a home because they weren't motivated - it's more they knew what Mitt was and didn't want it.

Even a black man in the white house was better.

And I know, the best man doesn't alway win.

But he did here.

"I believe more women should carry guns. I believe armed women will make the world a better place. Women need to come to think of themselves not as victims but as dangerous." Anna Pigeon

by glorificus on Tue Dec 04, 2012 at 06:20:08 AM PST

• Health Care (21)
  • Rescued (21)
  • Barack Obama (20)
  • Republicans (18)
  • International (18)
  • Freddie Gray (17)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site