View Diary: I Have Twin Boys In Kindergarten Right Now (80 comments)

•  Whoa. You're imagining an awful lot about me (0+ / 0-)

and I don't think you're entitled to do that as part of a legitimate argument.

by BlackSheep1 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 03:35:37 PM PST

•  You Leave Little To The Imagination (0+ / 0-)

It's not hard to figure out.

This post is dedicated to myself, without whom, I'd be somebody else. Though I'd still be an asshole. My Music: [http://www.myspace.com/beetwasher]

by Beetwasher on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 03:37:32 PM PST

•  Do I? (0+ / 0-)

What do you imagine me to be like?

by BlackSheep1 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 03:54:26 PM PST

•  I'll Leave That To Your Imagination (0+ / 0-)

In lieu of more constructive uses of my time.

by Beetwasher on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 03:59:25 PM PST

•  OOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. eom. (0+ / 0-)

by BlackSheep1 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 04:06:51 PM PST

•  My Reply Was Wittier (0+ / 0-)

And infinitely more creative.  But I guess each to his own abilities, bless yr lil heart.

by Beetwasher on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 04:22:18 PM PST

•  wow. you're a riot, you are. (0+ / 0-)

dismissive. bet you're bigoted too.

by BlackSheep1 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 04:24:40 PM PST

• Rescued (19)
  • Media (19)
  • 2016 (17)
  • Science (16)
  • Politics (16)
  • Environment (16)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site