View Diary: Disband RKBA Today (344 comments)

•  I think they got the picture today. Pete Cortez (2+ / 0-)
    gooderservice, twigg

has left the group, after being taken to the woodshed offsite. I think.

"I believe more women should carry guns. I believe armed women will make the world a better place. Women need to come to think of themselves not as victims but as dangerous." Anna Pigeon

by glorificus on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 05:33:18 PM PST

•  that's a shame. "taken to the woodshed" implies (0+ / 0-)

that standing up for a Constitutionally guaranteed tenet deserves punishment.

Which ones should we defend, if not all?

by BlackSheep1 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 08:52:41 PM PST

•  Uh, no. "taken to the woodshed" here implies (3+ / 0-)
        gooderservice, lazybum, skohayes

behaving inappropriately as a Kossack or member of RKBA. NOTHING to do with the Constitution. Petey was a jerk, offended quite a few people, check the hiddens if you don't believe me.

Unless you think no member of RKBA does anything that is not related to the Constitution, which to me is incomprehensible.

by glorificus on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 09:03:32 PM PST

•  quite a few people offended me today (2+ / 0-)
          glorificus, ancblu

with what I really believe are knee-jerk responses to a tragedy.

People are angry, hurt, frightened.

by BlackSheep1 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 09:25:23 PM PST

•  Cortez spent most, if not all (2+ / 0-)
        twigg, Sandino

of his time in RKBA diaries. He was disruptive and rude and often HR'ed.

Explain. (1+ / 27-)
        Why not an armed secretary?  Or an armed principal?  Or even an armed kid?

by Pete Cortez on Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 10:55:28 AM CST

That classifies him as a troll in my mind.

“We are not a nation that says ‘don’t ask, don’t tell.’ We are a nation that says ‘out of many, we are one.’” -Barack Obama

by skohayes on Sat Dec 15, 2012 at 05:36:38 AM PST