View Diary: PA Shoooting Spree at the Same time as NRA Presser (4 Dead) (277 comments)

•  And why are you saying that to me ? (0+ / 0-)

"Drop the name-calling." Meteor Blades 2/4/11

by indycam on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 11:19:41 AM PST

•  Because you said, "Ill people under care (1+ / 0-)
      RockyMtnLib

still do "things" .

I'm not arguing ALL attacks will stop, but getting rid of guns can make them less lethal.

I know RKBA does not agree with that, but the numbers are clear. The ATF has the numbers but the Tiarht (sp?) Amendment is the NRA-paid way to silence them.

**Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does** h/t Clytemnestra/Victoria Jackson

by glorificus on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 11:28:46 AM PST

•  Are you thinking that I might be (0+ / 0-)

part of the rkba ?

"Drop the name-calling." Meteor Blades 2/4/11

by indycam on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 11:32:48 AM PST

•  The excuse sounds like one they would make. (0+ / 0-)

by glorificus on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 05:11:06 PM PST

•  What "excuse" ? (0+ / 0-)

"Drop the name-calling." Meteor Blades 2/4/11

by indycam on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 06:23:12 PM PST

•  ... (0+ / 0-)
             now imagine if nancy's son got mental illness help
            I would push for the solution where no attacks happen no matter what weapon the person would pick.

by dan667 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 10:21:02 AM PST

Mental illness help

will not be a solution where no attacks happen .
            Ill people under care still do "things" .

by indycam on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 10:44:01 AM PST

I would rather have someone come at me with

a knife or chair than a gun, if I'm attacked at all.

by glorificus on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 10:57:20 AM PST

And why are you saying that to me ?

by indycam on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 11:19:41 AM PST

Because you said, "Ill people under care still do "things" .

by glorificus on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 11:28:46 AM PST

Are you thinking that I might be
            part of the rkba ?

by indycam on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 11:32:48 AM PST

The excuse sounds like one they would make.

by glorificus on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 05:11:06 PM PST

What "excuse" ?

by indycam on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 06:23:12 PM PST

"Drop the name-calling." Meteor Blades 2/4/11

by indycam on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 06:40:57 PM PST

•  This "excuse": (0+ / 0-)
              Mental illness help
              will not be a solution where no attacks happen .
              Ill people under care still do "things" .
              You are saying that controlling the number of guns will not completely eliminate attacks, so therefore gun control should not be considered at all.

This is a common RKBA argument. However, I've noticed certain very verbose RKBAers have shut up for the past 2 days, which makes me happy.

My point is more people die when guns are involved.

by glorificus on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 10:22:44 PM PST

•  Eh ? (0+ / 0-)
                I said nothing of the sort . That's a misunderstanding on your part . If it was intentional or not , you could not be more wrong as to lumping me in with the rkba . I think you need to think about what you are doing .

"Drop the name-calling." Meteor Blades 2/4/11

by indycam on Sat Dec 22, 2012 at 07:47:34 AM PST

•  Here is a hint for you . (0+ / 0-)
                There is one best way , imho . (11+ / 0-)

And its the very extreme opposite of what the nra thinks .

"Drop the name-calling." Meteor Blades 2/4/11