Skip to main content

View Diary: Data Grab? Experian now controls web access to Social Security Admin (322 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  If you contact them, and they don't respond (0+ / 0-)

    or give you some bull answer that doesn't make sense, contact your Congressperson and Senators.

    If they're even remotely adequate, even if only one of them is, SS will call you back and resolve the problem.

    Usually pretty quickly.

    SS is a federal agency. One of the major jobs of your federal reps is to help you when you hit a snag.

    As long as it's of the 'hey, I'm trying to do X, and they're giving me a hassle' or 'hey, I don't want to do X and they're giving me a hassle' you should get a response from your reps and some help.

    As long as what you're trying to do or not do is legal, give them a call, drop them an email, or write them a letter.

    Granted, I haven't done this for a while (luckily), but every time I have I've gotten great response and help.

    And whatever the problem was never happened again.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

  • Recommended (178)
  • Community (72)
  • Civil Rights (51)
  • Baltimore (44)
  • Elections (40)
  • Culture (38)
  • Bernie Sanders (37)
  • Economy (34)
  • Texas (32)
  • Law (31)
  • 2016 (29)
  • Labor (29)
  • Environment (27)
  • Hillary Clinton (27)
  • Education (23)
  • Rescued (22)
  • Politics (21)
  • Barack Obama (21)
  • Freddie Gray (21)
  • Health Care (20)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site