Skip to main content

View Diary: Want to Reduce the Deficit? Start by Funding the IRS (81 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Actually you can e-file those forms but you will (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:

    have to pay a 3rd party provider to do that e-filing.  Why you might ask do you have to pay a 3rd party to do that?  An excellent question since the IRS could easily do that.  But our ever vigilant Congress will not permit it because then those 3rd party e filers would be out of business.  Same thing goes for your personal tax return.

    Small business can e file their w-2's at not cost with the Social Security Administration.  State government's now have many of their forms available to be e filed.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site