Skip to main content

View Diary: Keystone XL pipeline decision delayed until at least June (32 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  I'll be in DC for the Rally (2+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    ozsea1, DawnN

    I'm starting to get a little be excited about going.
    Today navajo posted that I wanted to have a group meeting Saturday night. I hope kossacks see that Post of hers.

    Here delay is good!
    I hope President Obama decides to kill the pipeline.

    :=)

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site