View Diary: Want a Gun? Pee in a Cup! (28 comments)

•  That's what I figured... (0+ / 0-)

Everybody, even the most vehement anti-testers still want ME to get tested.

"We refuse to fight in a war started by men who refused to fight in a war." -freewayblogger

by Bisbonian on Mon Feb 11, 2013 at 09:46:13 AM PST

•  I don't think you should get tested (0+ / 0-)

"I'm a progressive man and I like progressive people" Peter Tosh

by Texas Lefty on Mon Feb 11, 2013 at 05:54:54 PM PST

•  I'm an airline pilot...so yes you do. (0+ / 0-)

by Bisbonian on Mon Feb 11, 2013 at 07:09:02 PM PST

•  Disregard...i'm sorry...I got "yes" = "yes, you (1+ / 0-)
          Texas Lefty

need to be tested" into my brain somehow, when really, yes was yes, ban testing even for you.  Comes from not looking at the whole thread...

Anyway, I've been subject to the testing for the last 20 years, and am relatively used to it.  I'd love to see it go away, but it won't.

by Bisbonian on Mon Feb 11, 2013 at 07:14:13 PM PST

•  One last question (0+ / 0-)

Do you know if pilots from other countries are tested the same way American pilots are?

"I'm a progressive man and I like progressive people" Peter Tosh

by Texas Lefty on Tue Feb 12, 2013 at 05:58:38 AM PST

•  Well, I am fairly sure they are tested, to some (0+ / 0-)

degree...but NOBODY does things exactly like we do!

by Bisbonian on Tue Feb 12, 2013 at 06:39:12 AM PST