View Diary: 2 haters post hit lists, lose their guns: be happy. (249 comments)

•  WTF are you going on about? (3+ / 0-)
    fuzzyguy, KenBee, orlbucfan

It was a simple comment and you are so paranoid that you can't read it for what it was.

Have you never listened to the police counts on the latest bust and compared it to the actual physical evidence, that is all entlord was talking about.

Ooooo scary double meanings and stuff.....

"The scientific nature of the ordinary man is to go on out and do the best you can." John Prine

by high uintas on Fri Feb 22, 2013 at 05:44:33 PM PST

•   (0+ / 0-)

"Drop the name-calling." Meteor Blades 2/4/11

by indycam on Fri Feb 22, 2013 at 06:02:31 PM PST

•  ... (1+ / 0-)
      tytalus
      and you are so paranoid

"Drop the name-calling." Meteor Blades 2/4/11

by indycam on Fri Feb 22, 2013 at 06:03:32 PM PST

•  Maybe I should have used (1+ / 0-)
        orlbucfan

prejudiced, or judgemental instead of paranoid, but I couldn't resist using the accusation thrown at RKBAers all the time.

When you read a comment that simply refers to how law enforcement likes to inflate the size of their fish and find that much in it, I'm sorry. If it's not paranoid, it's something.

by high uintas on Sat Feb 23, 2013 at 08:07:53 AM PST

•  Have you ever listened to anyone quote statistics. (0+ / 0-)

90% of statistics are made up on the spot.  All statistics support the agenda of the person using the statistics.

And, yes, I am well aware of the tonnage of narcotics required to supply the drugs in the USA, well not really, I had a small vending route and the tonnage of supplies to keep those sugar addicted in my little corner of the world was a pallet full of boxes of candy over my head every single day.

Trust me drugs are coming in by the container load daily and a kilo is nothing.  If anyone ever actually figured out the actual load to keep every addict supplied, I've never seen it.  Neither the drug users or the drug enforces would want that information floating around.

Now, RkBAers will never mention body counts for the same reason anyone uses statistics to support their agenda, that's the scary way it is.  It's human.

guns are fun v. hey buddy, watch what you are doing -- which side are you on?

by 88kathy on Fri Feb 22, 2013 at 06:35:28 PM PST

•  way to continue to be as divisive as you can.. (1+ / 0-)
        high uintas

This machine kills Fascists.

by KenBee on Sat Feb 23, 2013 at 02:13:27 AM PST

•  Separate the fascists from the humans and kill (0+ / 0-)

them. Who but you to point out the fascists and then kill them? Tell me who they are, I'm locked and loaded. That's a sweet little goal. Re: your agenda sig line.

guns are fun v. hey buddy, watch what you are doing -- which side are you on?

by 88kathy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 at 09:59:49 AM PST