View Diary: New group-Sex (122 comments)

•  Mr. Scribe has suggested (4+ / 0-)

purchasing one -- wondering if it's really as good as its cracked up to be. (I usually prefer more discreet methods such as products at JimmyJane or Good Vibes...)

by Cali Scribe on Sat Feb 23, 2013 at 11:46:06 AM PST

•  Remote control rechargable vibe egg (3+ / 0-)

Best invention ever. Non-rechargeable remote control...dumbest idea ever.

"I am not just a strange dude; I am a SUPER strange dude!" - Super Grover 2.0

by DeathDlr73 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 at 12:02:22 PM PST

•  They are and (2+ / 0-)
      DeathDlr73, Horace Boothroyd III

Frankly, outside of that purpose, they are an incredible muscle relaxer for legs and lower back.

I mean this seriously, it has enough power that with good pressure and a warm towel it awesome on the lower back..

Complete dual purpose.

Gandhi's Seven Sins: Wealth without work; Pleasure without conscience; Knowledge without character; Commerce without morality; Science without humanity; Worship without sacrifice; Politics without principle

by Chris Reeves on Sat Feb 23, 2013 at 04:53:10 PM PST

•  Well, (2+ / 0-)
        tmservo433, Horace Boothroyd III

I do have a birthday approaching -- and Mr. Scribe would appreciate the back purpose since he's been having some general age-related aches especially from getting his mom in and out of the car.

by Cali Scribe on Sat Feb 23, 2013 at 07:13:33 PM PST

•  Good use, I mean it really (1+ / 0-)
          Horace Boothroyd III

I understand the other uses, but I had a knee get blown out years ago and so I still occasionally get those charlie horse/leg cramp kind of things.  The Hitachi absolutely works wonders.   It's really strong modes just work like no ones business.

by Chris Reeves on Sat Feb 23, 2013 at 08:13:15 PM PST

•  In my circles, it is well-known for (1+ / 0-)
      Horace Boothroyd III

being able to get people off through their clothes, or making girls squirt who can't otherwise. VERY powerful. People either love it or hate it. (I would be in the "love" camp, yes indeed....)

When you come to find how essential the comfort of a well-kept home is to the bodily strength and good conditions, to a sound mind and spirit, and useful days, you will reverence the good housekeeper as I do above artist or poet, beauty or genius.

by Alexandra Lynch on Sun Feb 24, 2013 at 01:07:01 AM PST