View Diary: Saturday nutpick-a-palooza: Did you hear that Obama is trying to buy 1.6 billion bullets? (134 comments)

•  Apparently, I need help with time management. (25+ / 0-)

There are an awful lot of people out there who have inordinate amounts of time to dedicate to harebrained, devoid-of-fact ideas.

Where do they find the time for such nonsense?

Do they not have families? Careers? Hobbies?

Do they bypass personal grooming?

I don't know. Maybe it's me. It's like people who live "lifestyles." How do they do it? I barely have time to live my actual life, let alone devoting time to a "lifestyle."

How about I believe in the unlucky ones?

by BenderRodriguez on Sat Mar 16, 2013 at 10:10:54 AM PDT

•  They are delivered to their door daily (6+ / 0-)

by endless fact free chain mail. What I would like to know is who is dreaming this stuff up?

Some people have short memories

by lenzy1000 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 at 10:47:57 AM PDT

•  Dreamers In Deep Cover (2+ / 0-)
        wishingwell, WakeUpNeo
        Your dreamers are a few contractors deep inside the Right Wing Entertainment Complex. James O'Keefe knock-offs, without the public persona.

If you keep 'em stirred up, their wallets open easier.

...meet them halfway with love, peace and persuasion, and expect them to rise for the occasion ~ Van Morrison

by paz3 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 at 12:36:50 PM PDT

•  You too, can get these, by commenting on disqus (0+ / 0-)

at any RW site, gets you on their daily email missives. Oddly, the teaser headlines I get from these sound rational. Open it up and it gets a little crazy, go to the site and the full on crazy is there. It's a fun game.

•  They don't have time for hobbies... (3+ / 0-)

Too busy saving the Republic from liberals.

Workers of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your shackles. It is by the picket line and direct action that true freedom will be won, not by electing people who promise to screw us less than the other guy.

by rhonan on Sat Mar 16, 2013 at 12:01:49 PM PDT

•  Good point rhonan, most of them do not have (1+ / 0-)
        llywrch

hobbies that are not church related....well the Evangelical conservative wingnuts out there.  I have noticed that on a community website I used to moderate a few years ago. The liberals and moderates were busy with family and hobbies and work. The right wing was always commenting , had plenty of time for the internet, and their hobby was spreading hate, fear, anger and bashing unions, liberals, minorities.

I have even noticed this on Facebook, some of those old high school or college classmates who are politically active bagger types always are posting the Republican talking points or CT night and day...the more liberal friends post much less.

Follow PA Keystone Liberals on Twitter: @KeystoneLibs

by wishingwell on Sat Mar 16, 2013 at 01:14:49 PM PDT

•  We know a guy like that, he has a wife, 2 kids, (2+ / 0-)
      BenderRodriguez, llywrch

fulltime job and tons of yard work to do and a rather large house to take care plus all his church duties.  But he spends every moment he can find blogging away on right wing websites , preaching, juding and the works.

Yet he claims to be  a devoted husband and father who worships his wife. Yet he spends every free minute on the internet or watching Fox News.  I guess he thinks he is spending time with his family because he does the cooking and he is sitting in the same room as his wife and kids while blogging.

Follow PA Keystone Liberals on Twitter: @KeystoneLibs