Skip to main content

View Diary: Top Comments: Revenoor's Edition (44 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Chrislove: no, they don't (5+ / 0-)

    if you're in DFW your street maintenance = city government.
    If you're out in a county, your FM or RR maintenance = the county, repaid (somewhat) by the state. If you're not on a state highway out in the unincorporated zones, private party maintenance may be the best you can hope for.  Call your local 3-1-1 or 4-1-1 and report those potholes (if they're on private property, report 'em as a safety issue).

    LBJ, Lady Bird, Van Cliburn, Ike, Ann Richards, Barbara Jordan, Molly Ivins, Sully Sullenburger, Drew Brees: Texas is NO Bush League!

    by BlackSheep1 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 at 07:43:06 PM PDT

    [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site