View Diary: Open thread for night owls: Everyday violence gets ignored (104 comments)

•  BTW, that's roughly 5.03 ounces... (1+ / 0-)
    Calamity Jean

...but you can round up to 5.5 or 6!

Float like a manhole cover, sting like a sash weight! Clean Coal Is A Clinker!

by JeffW on Tue Apr 23, 2013 at 10:27:39 PM PDT

•  That's about half a bag of Hershey's Kisses... (0+ / 0-)

...every day.

Tell me what to write. tellmewhattowrite.com 'To know what is right and to do it are two different things.' - Chushingura, a tale of The Forty-Seven Ronin

by rbird on Tue Apr 23, 2013 at 10:35:04 PM PDT

•  And I usually eat four a day... (1+ / 0-)
        Calamity Jean

...four kisses a day, not bags.  :)

by rbird on Tue Apr 23, 2013 at 10:36:48 PM PDT

•  75 kisses per bag... (2+ / 0-)
          JeffW, Calamity Jean

...I got out the new bag and counted them - is this now officially an obsession? - so that makes around the equivalent of 37 kisses a day this oldest of the old ate.

That's one hell of a lot of chocolate.

by rbird on Tue Apr 23, 2013 at 10:42:29 PM PDT

•  Blommer Chocolate sells a 10-lb. bar... (2+ / 0-)
            rbird, Calamity Jean

...(actually a confectioner's cake) at their outlet store in the factory on Chicago's NW Side.

That is a lot of chocolate!

Float like a manhole cover, sting like a sash weight! Clean Coal Is A Clinker!

by JeffW on Tue Apr 23, 2013 at 11:00:16 PM PDT

•  I'd have to go on a chocolate-eating... (2+ / 0-)
              JeffW, Calamity Jean

...training schedule before I could eat that.  I can't imagine just diving into something that...choco-mountainous.  I'd have to scale the foothills first, maybe three or four Heath bars a day for weeks, nay months, before I could attempt something so massive.

by rbird on Wed Apr 24, 2013 at 11:08:53 AM PDT