Skip to main content

View Diary: Background check bill for buying explosive powders ought to make 'taggants' an issue (150 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Serious fireworks are already licenced (3+ / 0-)

    For Class 1.3G+ (used to be Class B) fireworks, the kind you see at community July 4th celebrations, you need an ATF permit just to purchase them, and then usually additional permitting/licensing from a local jurisdiction to fire the things off.


Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site