View Diary: Drones, I have no problem with them. (86 comments)

•  No! NO ! n/t ;-) (1+ / 0-)
    grover

by YucatanMan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 at 09:22:01 PM PDT

•  Heavy exasperated sigh.... (1+ / 0-)
      YucatanMan

Fine! YM. As you wish!

But when Cameron says something else awful or comes out with a terrible preachy Hallmark channel movie, just remember this is all on you!

© grover

by grover on Wed Apr 24, 2013 at 09:50:02 PM PDT

•  I meant, "No, we cannot hold off making decisions (1+ / 0-)
        grover

on him,"  Drone! Drone! Drone!

Actually, I cannot decide if it is Cameron or Belieber who works my one last nerve the worst these days.

Ufff.....

by YucatanMan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 at 10:14:34 PM PDT

•  Ah, ok. (1+ / 0-)
          YucatanMan

Bieber doesn't bug me nearly as much as he bugs most of my friends. He's a teenager. He still lacks a fully developed prefrontal cortex. He's supposed to be self-absorbed and making questionable decisions. Compared to most teen celebrities, he's actually doing all right. His music is pretty awful, but I give him space to grow up.

Cameron is an adult. He should know better. Next time hes in a coffee shop with Rand Paul, let's meet and discuss our options then... ????

;)

© grover

by grover on Thu Apr 25, 2013 at 12:45:02 AM PDT

•  Fine! (1+ / 0-)
      YucatanMan

(Heavy exasperated sigh)

FINE! YM!

But when Cameron says something else truly awful or releases a heinous preachy sappy Hallmark Channel movie, don't say I didnt warn you!

© grover

by grover on Wed Apr 24, 2013 at 09:53:31 PM PDT

•  Well, that was weird. (1+ / 0-)
        YucatanMan

My first comment disappeared. So I recreated it.

And then it reappeared.

Ghosts in the machine....

© grover

by grover on Wed Apr 24, 2013 at 09:55:02 PM PDT

•  I've had that happen. Just think, you've now (1+ / 0-)
          grover

made Kirk Cameron even more important in the awesome DK calculus machine. :-)

by YucatanMan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 at 10:15:34 PM PDT

•  And the Hallmark Channel's ratings just (1+ / 0-)
            YucatanMan

Exploded.

Swell. I'm going to bed.

Buenas noches, amigo de Yucatán.

© grover