View Diary: Gun Control Works So Well (228 comments)

•  Whatever (0+ / 0-)

You arguing in circles is supposed to accomplish what, exactly?

You seem to think you're engaged in some kind of psy-ops.  I'm just calling you on your shit.

Why would anyone get mired in the weeds discussing their "plan" (which, like most things involves calling, writing, and voting, duh) with you, who doesn't give a shit?

I blog about my daughter with autism at her website

by coquiero on Tue May 07, 2013 at 08:54:55 AM PDT

•  Oh, I give a shit. Hence the reason why I'm (1+ / 0-)
      FrankRose

here and I keep discussing things with people like you.

Republicans cause more damage than guns ever will. Share Our Wealth

by KVoimakas on Tue May 07, 2013 at 09:10:53 AM PDT

•  No. Please read carefully. (2+ / 0-)
        Inland, rigcath

You do not want the same things that I want.  In fact, you actively fight against the things that I want.

So I don't need your concern trolling, psuedo-psy-ops "I just want to help you define your plan" arguing in circles about nothing BS.

Obviously, you will continue to make your same comments because that's what you do.  I can't stop you from doing it.  All I'm doing in pointing out your BS.

I blog about my daughter with autism at her website

by coquiero on Tue May 07, 2013 at 09:18:03 AM PDT

•  Actually, I don't want to help you define your (1+ / 0-)
          FrankRose

plan.

If you don't have one or you're not organized, that's less work for me.

And we don't want less violent crime? Less homicides? Less SUICIDES? I know I do.

Republicans cause more damage than guns ever will. Share Our Wealth

by KVoimakas on Tue May 07, 2013 at 09:20:32 AM PDT

•  Then why, oh why, do you keep asking about it? (0+ / 0-)

Really, you are a master at arguing in circles.  Circles with no content.

Hats off to you.

I blog about my daughter with autism at her website

by coquiero on Tue May 07, 2013 at 09:23:28 AM PDT

•  I already explained that. (0+ / 0-)

Sorry if it didn't get through the first couple times.

Republicans cause more damage than guns ever will. Share Our Wealth

by KVoimakas on Tue May 07, 2013 at 09:29:40 AM PDT

•  I think she just doesn't believe you. (1+ / 0-)
                coquiero

The idea that you're trying to find out her strategies in order to come up with some new counter strategy against gun control is hard to believe.

"We're now in one of those periods when the reality of intense pressure on the middle class diverges from long-held assumptions of how the American bargain should work" --James Fallows

by Inland on Tue May 07, 2013 at 09:39:57 AM PDT