View Diary: Teach THIS Controversy: Which Animal's Excrement do Creationists Have for Brains? (65 comments)

•  T's trace of angry spittle is nothing compared to (3+ / 0-)
    Troubadour, IB JOHN, OldDragon

the MILLIONS OF BODIES manufactured by "theological disagreements" - specifically, disagreements with Christians.  We won't get into the further millions who died of "natural causes" after lives of forced slavery.

Christians need to stop thinking that being Christian somehow makes them the 'good guys'...the historical record is quite eloquent to the contrary..

I am a leaf on the wind - i hover, twirl, float,
    Weightless, frictionless, I fly

by chmood on Tue May 07, 2013 at 06:13:44 AM PDT

•  Lots of groups have bad histories. (0+ / 0-)

But we don't hate them for it now. This is straight up, non-filtered hate speech, and all you who are enjoying this are hypocrites.

I'm afraid that my signature won't match the mood of my comment.

by heybuddy on Tue May 07, 2013 at 06:30:08 AM PDT

•  While you enjoy your imagined "high ground"? (2+ / 0-)
        Troubadour, IB JOHN

I am a leaf on the wind - i hover, twirl, float,
        Weightless, frictionless, I fly

by chmood on Tue May 07, 2013 at 06:37:39 AM PDT

•  I don't say things like (1+ / 0-)
          Batya the Toon

"muslims have shit for brains," or other forms of hate speech.

Troubador does. and you support him. so.

I didn't put me on high ground, you put you in the low hate speech land, and I just happened to notice you.

But lash out at me. It makes sense.

I'm afraid that my signature won't match the mood of my comment.

by heybuddy on Tue May 07, 2013 at 06:48:38 AM PDT

•  You're saying a Creationist does NOT have shit (0+ / 0-)

for brains if they happen to be Muslim?  That's some pretty fucked up PC.  Do you stand for science or don't you?

Today's trivia becomes tomorrow's sacrament.

by Troubadour on Tue May 07, 2013 at 12:50:12 PM PDT

•  Having been raised evangelical, I have MY OWN (0+ / 0-)

issues with Christianity and Christians, and helping you congratulate yourself is NOT part of my therapy.

I love your turn-around dig - can I try it?

The Catholic pedophiles are Christian, and YOU'RE a Christian, so you support them, which makes you a child-rapist - and you did it to yourself.

I dunno, I think your logic sucks.  Maybe it's just your thinking.

Pro tip for next time:  When you attack another's supposedly-low position, YOU ARE arrogating the 'high ground to yourself, so you get extra lying-to-yourself points.

I lash out at those who support bullies and sadists and abusers - like you...but I confess I'm curious how you "think" your way thru all this so you come out on top....

I am a leaf on the wind - i hover, twirl, float,
            Weightless, frictionless, I fly

by chmood on Wed May 08, 2013 at 05:08:21 AM PDT

•  so, wait ... (2+ / 0-)
      Wee Mama, heybuddy

... it isn't hate speech if it's directed at people who are the same religion as other people who committed atrocities in the name of that religion?  And if it's directed at them for being members of that religion?

Dude, I think that may be a definition of hate speech.