View Diary: As the tornado passed, Erick Erickson Tweeted: "I wonder when Obama will find out about Oklahoma." (232 comments)

•  Yup (0+ / 0-)

because I am holier than thou and I would really like to know why you all care what this guy says. Seriously, he has no relevancy in the world that matters. He is a distraction.

I sing praises in the church of nonsense, but in my heart I'm still an atheist, demanding sense of all things.

by jbou on Mon May 20, 2013 at 07:00:24 PM PDT

•  It's that moment when the black night has (1+ / 0-)
      paz3

lost his arm Bengazzie
      lost his other arm IRS
      lost his leg AP
      lost his other leg OKlaHOMA

that moment when he is in the dirt snapping. that moment before you ride off.

that's what this is.

Get the 'oopsie' out of 'keep and bear arms' see GunFAIL and Gun Crazy diaries weekly.

by 88kathy on Mon May 20, 2013 at 07:11:53 PM PDT

•  none of that matters in the big picture (5+ / 0-)

In the world that matters guys like Tom Coburn are suggesting we have revenue neutral aid for the tornado victims. Because taxing the greedheads to help out society is bad.

Erikson is a pimple on the ass of the right wing propaganda machine. Pop him and another one pops up. Spend time chasing zits and you end up covered in puss.

by jbou on Mon May 20, 2013 at 07:17:10 PM PDT

•  I know it is disgusting. (0+ / 0-)

by 88kathy on Mon May 20, 2013 at 07:21:52 PM PDT

•  I was wrong lost his other leg Umbrella Gate (1+ / 0-)
          paz3

by 88kathy on Mon May 20, 2013 at 08:00:42 PM PDT

•  No value in publicly telling him this is not (1+ / 0-)
          Tonedevil

appropriate, like telling people to stop harassing LGBTQ or sexual abuse victims? I think it is part of what societies have always done to maintain social mores to civilized levels. Understood it can be taken to ugly behavior as well. We are human.

The victims are too traumatized right now to know or care. Their out of town family, friends, etc. are not helped by this careless disregard for their loved ones loss and suffering. Nor is it reasonable for them to be fighting it.

Twitter is a new form of social interaction. The village forces that have always governed that are setting the standards of acceptable/not acceptable in this new medium.

It works to ignore someone who has low status. Regardless of how lousy his followers are, Erikson has plenty and can generate his own light due to his number of followers (twitter and elsewhere) who just spread the pus on their own.

I only recently signed on to Twitter to be able to respond to some LGBTQ comments and am still getting the feel of how it works. Being the wordy person I am, it isn't how I prefer to communicate. OTOH, sometimes that is a waste of time, while a short, to the point dissing, can sink in -while anything more is tuned out.

by Ginny in CO on Mon May 20, 2013 at 08:07:46 PM PDT