View Diary: Not a Conspiracy Theory, Exactly, But..... (46 comments)

•  Is that what happened? Been in meetings all day. n (1+ / 0-)
    auron renouille

I was gonna listen to that, but then, um, I just carried on living my life. - Aldous Snow

by GoGoGoEverton on Wed May 22, 2013 at 01:21:40 PM PDT

•  FBI agent was (9+ / 0-)

in the hospital for non-life threatening knife injuries.

" My faith in the Constitution is whole; it is complete; it is total." Barbara Jordan, 1974

by gchaucer2 on Wed May 22, 2013 at 01:41:39 PM PDT

•  Yes; the FBI agent was injured. Link in comment. (9+ / 0-)

"The first drawback of anger is that it destroys your inner peace; the second is that it distorts your view of reality. If you come to understand that anger is really unhelpful, you can begin to distance yourself from anger." - The Dalai Lama

by auron renouille on Wed May 22, 2013 at 01:42:42 PM PDT

•  Cheers! nt (0+ / 0-)

by GoGoGoEverton on Wed May 22, 2013 at 01:47:10 PM PDT

•  A law enforcement official gets attacked by (3+ / 0-)

a knife where he requires medical attention , I am sorry, but one could expect they are going to defend themselves and one could get shot.

The agent is in the hospital.  That says it all.  That tells me the agent or agents with him have reason to defend themselves.

Follow PA Keystone Liberals on Twitter: @KeystoneLibs

by wishingwell on Wed May 22, 2013 at 03:23:55 PM PDT

•  Indeed; I am the proverbial choir here :). (1+ / 0-)
          wishingwell

I'm expecting some here to say that the officer was "just slightly injured," but a knife is not a Nerf bat.  They can and should protect themselves.  Simple cause and effect - a person who attacks a law enforcement officer with a deadly weapon can expect an immediate response.  It's a shame that he's dead and can't provide more information about the Tsarnaevs, but it's become obvious that the Tsarnaev brothers, or at least Tamerlan, were trying to play some major league violent crimes with some major league dangerous people.

This whole drug connection is bizarre and we surely have not heard the last of this; the feds could probably open up a bound copy of Title 18 and while blindfolded point to a random crime; at this rate, whatever crime their finger ends on, one of the subjects of these investigations is more likely than not to have committed it ;p.

by auron renouille on Wed May 22, 2013 at 03:41:01 PM PDT