View Diary: POTUS and Rep. Pelosi Announce Plans to Win Back the House (317 comments)

•  Which upstate NY (2+ / 0-)
    joedemocrat, Onomastic

House race are you referring to?

by sidnora on Sat Jun 08, 2013 at 02:49:22 AM PDT

•  Hey, wonderful one. :) (1+ / 0-)
      sidnora

Hoping to be able to see you and the gang later this summer.

Just wanted to give you a head's up on this poster. I've removed my rec from that comment.  My instincts are usually pretty solid and the more I read of his comments the more uncomfortable I became.

Then a few minutes ago I read this.

People in this government need to be executed. (0+ / 6-)

We need to elect a government which will not merely impeach these Constitution-breaking government officials -- judges and all -- but will then indict them and try them for their crimes.

These crimes against the Constitution constitute treason.

Thought you'd want to know. Now I need to take a bath or something. :(

"Compassion is not weakness, and concern for the unfortunate is not socialism." Hubert H. Humphrey

by Onomastic on Sat Jun 08, 2013 at 08:10:08 AM PDT

•  Whaaa? (1+ / 0-)
        Onomastic

OK, thx for the heads-up. Unfortunately I cannot remove my reply, which was also quite positive.

by sidnora on Sat Jun 08, 2013 at 08:30:56 AM PDT

•  So was mine, understandable given that (1+ / 0-)
          sidnora

was the first comment of his that we'd read. I didn't grasp all that he referred to but it was thought provoking and seeing Green candidates do well was a hopeful, I thought, sign of more people keying into environmental issues.

The comment above that we both responded to is one thing. It was the comments that followed that started to give me a bad feeling, to the point where I contacted Admin, something I don't think I've ever done before in this context.

Then I saw the comment I just told you about. Yee gods and little fishes. :(

by Onomastic on Sat Jun 08, 2013 at 08:39:29 AM PDT

•  PS - (1+ / 0-)
        Onomastic

by "later this summer" I am assuming you mean at a meetup - or are you coming to San Jose?

by sidnora on Sat Jun 08, 2013 at 01:01:58 PM PDT

•  There's no way I can get to San Jose (1+ / 0-)
          sidnora

Jon wants me back in NYC. :)

by Onomastic on Sat Jun 08, 2013 at 01:38:45 PM PDT

•  Sorry. (1+ / 0-)
          sidnora

Joan wants me back in NYC. :)

by Onomastic on Sat Jun 08, 2013 at 01:39:47 PM PDT

•  And so she shall have you. (1+ / 0-)
            Onomastic

But after I get back from the left coast. She already knows my schedule.

I must admit, I was wondering who this Jon is.

by sidnora on Sat Jun 08, 2013 at 03:06:49 PM PDT