View Diary: What's Happenin'? ☮ ♥ ☺6.10.13 (120 comments)

•  i'll take you at your word, (0+ / 0-)

but this was beginning to feel strange.
    btw, you have no idea how seriously i take things.

and btw, check out my 'antics' in OPOL's diary.  he and i had a chat, rec'ced each other, no problems whatsoever.

i took issue with Nazi stuff and then immediately after your comment about people "endorsing" bombings of innocent civilians.   i zeroed both comments, nothing personal, just beyond the pale of this blog as it used to be before, ah, today.

no antics.   a sincere discussion with OPOL.
    a couple of zeroes for hyberbole.
    and suddenly (it seems) you are everywhere attempting to define who i am and what i mean when i'm talking to other people.

so if you're cool, i'm cool.
    this really did begin to feel weird and i'm pretty laid back.
    well, i'm out.  gotta see the surgeon for a followup in the morning.

i'm wary, but i will take you at your word.

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 08:33:49 PM PDT

•  Stop inventing scenarios (0+ / 0-)

I don't give a god damn about your concocted notions of "threats", your exaggerations that I am "everywhere" when I am in two diaries I usually frequent (OPOL's diaries I almost always read, as well as WH), and the passive aggressive comment that "this did begin to feel weird" and that you're "wary".

This is transparent hyping up of innuendo... really transparent. Stop this behavior.

by ZhenRen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 08:41:41 PM PDT

•  okay, now i feel sorry for you. /nt (0+ / 0-)

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 09:07:46 PM PDT

•  I'll take your pity (0+ / 0-)

for the value it has in terms of relative substance.

by ZhenRen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 09:11:59 PM PDT

•  ZhenRen, (0+ / 0-)

calm down and back off.
            i've been telling you that for hours.
            you do not know me and you are way, way off-base with how you've been describing me to others.

i said i'd take your word that you're an okay guy.
            but this back and forth is unproductive and really needs to stop.

have the last word, that's fine with me.
            but i don't plan on interacting with you anymore tonight.
            and probably not tomorrow.

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 09:15:46 PM PDT

•  Yes, let's end this. (1+ / 0-)
              joanneleon

And I am as calm as can be on a nice, warm, Oregon evening. Best weather we've had in the last few days. But I will not submit to this kind of nuanced gamesmanship. Telling me to "calm down" is more passive aggressive nonsense. Telling me you "pity me" is the same. I've been around the block in my life, and I know what these phrases are intended to achieve. Been there...

As to describing you, that is nonsense. I merely refer to your online behavior which anyone can see for themselves to arrive at their decision. For that matter, I really doubt that anyone cares what you and I are discussing. I don't think we have anyone reading here, unless you're discussing this with others privately (I am not). I doubt that any of them care what we're discussing, or have a clue what it is about.

by ZhenRen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 at 09:24:55 PM PDT