View Diary: President Obama addresses Trayvon Martin killing (335 comments)

•  Good God FNC Gregg Barrett's hair's on fire (13+ / 0-)

I wanted to see what Fox News take on this was ... I heard Juan Williams try and talk Gregg Barrett down somewhat ... but Barrett is all about "emboldening for more violence" and his disgust over an African American president speaking personally was visable.

Obama spoke of peace and respect and all Barrett heard was violence ... and BTW Gregg, white presidents have weighed in on local issues too ..idjet

Bumper sticker seen on I-95; "Stop Socialism" my response: "Don't like socialism? GET OFF the Interstate highway!"

by Clytemnestra on Fri Jul 19, 2013 at 11:09:07 AM PDT

•  Good, I hope he gets 3rd degree burns nt (2+ / 0-)
      nellgwen, merrywidow

nosotros no somos estúpidos

by a2nite on Fri Jul 19, 2013 at 11:13:11 AM PDT

•  He's pimping for outrage and violence for goodness (0+ / 0-)

sakes ... he so didn't "hear" what the President said that it verges on mental illness

by Clytemnestra on Fri Jul 19, 2013 at 11:14:42 AM PDT

•  And when a million people march (1+ / 0-)
          Clytemnestra

peacefully, Fox "News" will just put the 1 violent incident on a loop for a week and every conservative I remotely know on FB will only talk about that.

It is what they do.  Counter it everywhere you can, every day, every opportunity.

Listening to the NRA on school safety is like listening to the tobacco companies on cigarette safety. (h/t nightsweat)

by PsychoSavannah on Fri Jul 19, 2013 at 12:01:13 PM PDT

•  which I think they've done because Barrett said (0+ / 0-)

that there has been violence at the protests

by Clytemnestra on Fri Jul 19, 2013 at 02:23:57 PM PDT

•  There has been violence and I want so much (1+ / 0-)
              Clytemnestra

to take those people aside and ask them to just not do that.  But I so understand the anger....I just wish we could find ways to channel it...ways in which the violent protestors could feel were possible and fruitful for them.

by PsychoSavannah on Fri Jul 19, 2013 at 05:49:29 PM PDT