View Diary: Saturday Morning Garden Blogging Vol. 9.26 (285 comments)

•  and it is beautyful (11+ / 0-)

I have seen it and I want to sit there all the time with my kindle. it feels like a hideaway - a little piece of heaven and sooooo cute. You should post a few pictures.
    And with the pictures you can prove it is really your because I am afraid this chandelier will wander down into my yard - I am jealous :)

A German in America - often confused but still trying to understand and happy to share the European point of view with a smile to everybody who is willing to listen

by agermanfullofhope on Sat Aug 17, 2013 at 09:12:06 AM PDT

•  They are in the camera (9+ / 0-)

I need to get my ass in motion and download them. Isn't it funny that you can play on a computer all day but when it comes to doing some work you never have time?

PS Ya'll should see her garden. Talk about jealous.....

"Humidity built the snowman. Sunshine brought him down" John Prine

by high uintas on Sat Aug 17, 2013 at 09:26:00 AM PDT

•  A fantasy spot in the garden. I can't wait to (7+ / 0-)

photos.   I would like to add a little whimsy to my shed.  It has a front door and two windows and it own flag hanging (usually seasonal).  Something that would bring a smile to someone's face.  I do have a very tiny ceramic legs of the wicked witch in the corner but cannot be seen.

Do not adjust your mind, there is a flaw in reality.

by Shrew in Shrewsbury on Sat Aug 17, 2013 at 11:06:42 AM PDT

•  I like the whimsy this (5+ / 0-)

woman makes - Garden Deva. I drive past a potter's store every morning with her stuff on the outside of the building (custom pieces - they're pretty large). I especially like her trellises.

Out with the gloomage - in with the plumage!

by mikidee on Sun Aug 18, 2013 at 06:08:55 AM PDT

•  I am a little crazy (3+ / 0-)
          estreya, kishik, welso

you might just want to ask High Uintas to that subject - sigh :)
          But I have everything in my garden what you can imagine - an old wine rack where I am trying to grow a grape vine around - colorful glass bottle meet an old meat grinder filled with soil and seed - baskets filled with evergreen as well as herbs - old wine barrels with painted chairs in front where baskets or big old pots are filled with soil to give tomatoes and herbs room to bloom - broken pitchers can be filled with soil and add color to your garden - rocks and dried wood pieces are a perfect hideaway for frogs and insects - glass marbles and tipped over jars - an old macrame stringed for planters is hanging from a tree but i placed a wooden round in there and it turns out to be a perfect table next to the hammock ........ I could carry on if I would remember what I all have - as I said I am a little crazy - and I believe you can use EVERYTHING in a garden.
          Have fun searching in your house basement and garage and attic for long forgotten items and simply bring them outside - you will be amazed

by agermanfullofhope on Wed Aug 21, 2013 at 09:44:30 PM PDT

•  This sure sounds a lot like.... (2+ / 0-)
            welso, estreya

Missy's Brother's style of gardening! Except he takes things out of his barn! ;-)

All the suffering of this world arises from a wrong attitude.The world is neither good or bad. It is only the relation to our ego that makes it seem the one or the other - Lama Anagorika Govinda

by kishik on Thu Aug 22, 2013 at 03:58:56 AM PDT

•  I need to learn more (1+ / 0-)
              estreya

ENGLISH!!!!
              Sorry - now is Missy's Brother's style something good - something bad? Sigh
              I am serious - that is an expression or a person I don't know. Is this out of a movie - TV show?

by agermanfullofhope on Fri Aug 23, 2013 at 08:40:29 AM PDT