View Diary: Daily Kos Elections Live Digest: 9/6 (288 comments)

•  Who the hell knows at this point? (4+ / 0-)
    jj32, James Allen, MichaelNY, askew

All sorts of crazy stuff is happening... I think it's impossible to predict this far out...

GODSPEED TO THE WISCONSIN FOURTEEN!

by LordMike on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 08:57:02 AM PDT

•  Only two things are certain: (12+ / 0-)

whatever happens is definitely good news for John McCain, and the Democrats are in disarray. I'm sure that if the Democrats managed to get the entire Republican caucus drunk and to agree to implement a single payer system, the Democrats would still be in disarray because some random Democratic representative of Nobody Gives a Fuck isn't happy that the legislation entailed only $10 million of subsidies for the Nobody Gives a Fuck Center for Juggling, Rhythm, and Interpretative Dance instead of $10.5 million.

"At this point, if the president came out in favor of breathing, [Republican leaders would] tell their caucus members to hold their breaths."--Jared Bernstein

by bjssp on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 09:10:28 AM PDT

•  Even when Democrats are mostly united on this (2+ / 0-)
        LordMike, MichaelNY

And when McCain goes out on a limb. Yup.

"What do you mean "conspiracy"? Does that mean it's someone's imaginings and that the actual polls hovered right around the result?" - petral

by conspiracy on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 09:14:10 AM PDT

•  In all seriousness, (2+ / 0-)
          LordMike, Skaje

some really good news for McCain would be if he wins at online poker. Last I heard, the bad beats from Jennifer Tilly's online moniker were spanking him real hard.

by bjssp on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 09:17:02 AM PDT

•  Hey LordMike, (1+ / 0-)
            LordMike

if I ever try my hand at stand up comedy (and I might have to, considering I just got rejected last week by the company that I thought I had a great shot with), I'm going to hire you to rev up the audience. You seem to laugh at all of my comments, no matter how weak.

Just tell me what you like to drink and I'll be sure it's available.

by bjssp on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 09:30:50 AM PDT

•  Why thanks, BJ... (2+ / 0-)
              bjssp, SaoMagnifico

I'm just a generous tipper is all... :-)  A buddy of mine has really turned me on to Canadian whiskey and ginger ale. It's sometimes hard to find that in a bar, so check with the barkeep... ;-)

Everyone enjoying themselves tonight?  Keep those drink orders rolling in.  the DKE Comedy Club--the only place where the beer glasses are larger than the pitchers.  Alright, let's give it up for our headliner, tonight... He's been a regular at the DKE Comedy club for awhile, andhe's been a big hit.  So, let's give a big welcome to Bjssp!!!!

GODSPEED TO THE WISCONSIN FOURTEEN!

by LordMike on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 09:41:11 AM PDT

•  Off topic, but this (1+ / 0-)
                LordMike

seems like it'd be right up your alley. The fact that Larry Charles, who was behind some of the earlier, dark, but absurdly awesome "Seinfeld" episodes among many other things, is directing just makes it that much better.

by bjssp on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 09:46:46 AM PDT

•  If you know anything (1+ / 0-)
              LordMike

About C# or SQL programming, I may just give you my job because my end users are driving me insane.

"What if you're on a game show one day and the name of some random New Jersey state senator is the only thing between you and several thousand dollars? And you'll think to yourself, "if only I had clapped faster." - sapelcovits

by rdw72777 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 at 10:40:21 AM PDT