View Diary: Congratulations, GOP! You got your shutdown. Now what? (139 comments)

•  They've always had an alternative: (0+ / 0-)

"Don't get sick.  And if you do get sick, die quickly."

I'll believe corporations are people when one comes home from Afghanistan in a body bag.

by mojo11 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 at 08:22:15 AM PDT

•  Go to the ER and then don't pay the bill (0+ / 0-)

I forget which of the GOPers actually said that on live video this week.

•  Really?? (0+ / 0-)

Setting aside the fact that this is not and never was the purpose of ER's, this will only ever make health insurance MORE expensive as the ones who pay premiums will have to cover for those who don't pay bills.

I'm sure that hospitals and other providers just LOVE this idea.

by mojo11 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 at 08:45:56 AM PDT

•  You may have missed the (0+ / 0-)

part where the commenter said this was the GOP attitude?

"Lone catch of the moon, the roots of the sigh of an idea there will be the outcome may be why?"--from a spam diary entitled "The Vast World."

by bryduck on Tue Oct 01, 2013 at 09:25:35 AM PDT

•  No, I saw that... (0+ / 0-)

I was just flabbergasted that even a RepubliCorp™ employee would say this in public.

by mojo11 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 at 09:47:35 AM PDT

•  Really? I'm not surprised by (1+ / 0-)
              mojo11

anything they do or say, since they never say or do anything that isn't pure solipsism or evil.

by bryduck on Tue Oct 01, 2013 at 10:17:28 AM PDT

•  Recc'd for "solipsism" (1+ / 0-)
                bryduck