View Diary: Murdoch & Fox News Engaged In Sockpuppet PR Campaign To Counter Bloggers (295 comments)

•  granting you anything is rewarding you (0+ / 0-)

because it rewards the belief you seem to have that you can act however you want without consequences.

And the consequence of your behavior towards me is that I want nothing to do with you. You may be a progressive, you may mean well but honestly I don't give a fuck either way.

One day you'll either get yourself banned or just finally comprehend that I'm not impressed, intimidated or fooled by your behavior and leave me be.

Either way  I'll never remember you or these 'exchanges'

Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sun Oct 20, 2013 at 08:14:18 PM PDT

•  Act without conseqences? For what? (4+ / 0-)

You posted this comment:

and what about those

that like to play 'more progressive then thou'? are they trolls too?

by duhban on Sun Oct 20, 2013 at 02:57:08 PM PDT

And just asked this in reply:
      Do you feel this is a widespread problem?

Personally, I see a lot of marginalization of the Left going on.

If someone holds center-right positions, people to the left of those positions are understandably going to react, because that's how it works on political blogs.

by DeadHead on Sun Oct 20, 2013 at 03:30:33 PM PDT

So, what's the big deal?

by DeadHead on Sun Oct 20, 2013 at 09:06:45 PM PDT

•  if you want to play dumb and innocent you can (0+ / 0-)

but not only does it not suit you I'm not fooled in the slightest.

Why persist in this? It should already be clear to you that I want nothing to do with you and yet here you are with more 'gotcha!' questions. Are you that bored? That self righteous?

Again Deadhead no means no. Go harass someone else

Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sun Oct 20, 2013 at 09:16:50 PM PDT

•  Not responsive. (2+ / 0-)

Typical deflection on your part.

When asked by one of the few people here who bother to dignify your flamebait comments with a response, me, you refuse because it's me who asked you, and tell me to go harass someone else.

Why did you ask the question in the first place, if you didn't expect anyone to respond to it?

And I can't help but notice the fact that the person to whom you originally asked the question isn't exactly jumping at the chance to give you a reply.

Good luck.

by DeadHead on Sun Oct 20, 2013 at 11:23:44 PM PDT

•  you mean behavior like this? (3+ / 0-)

THREAD STARTED BY DUHBAN TO JEFFERSONIAN DEMOCRAT.

Confirm
      fuck you too you pathetic asshole
      duhban
      Thu Jul 18, 2013 at 08:52 AM CEST

asdf
      duhban
      Thu Jul 18, 2013 at 09:02 AM CEST

you know actually, I am sorry for responding like that. Despite the fact that you deserved that for your immature and infantile insults I shouldn't have allowed myself to go down to your level. So I tender to you my apology for that first message. By  all means keep mocking me in the end it doesn't matter. I don't know who you are and I don't care to. All you are doing is puhing away an ally that could help you which is short sighted and immature.

You actually have a good day now because with all that rage you seem to be carrying it must be hard to enjoy yourself.

Sincerely

D

Don't be a dick, be a Democrat! Oppose CPI cuts! Support Social Security and Veteran Benefits!

by Jeffersonian Democrat on Mon Oct 21, 2013 at 12:24:06 AM PDT