View Diary: To MB with love: spherical solar collectors so sensitive they can generate energy from moonlight (173 comments)

•  Wow, that's a lot of comments. But, I already (2+ / 0-)
    kovie, greenbird

wished you a Happy Birthday for real in the update, and I still haven't had dinner. And, I haven't yet made it to the bottom of the first round comments yet.

Ok, here's the deal. The proposed deal. Let's pretend it's your real birthday as well as your 60,000 comments. That's twice as good, and we can split any presents you get.

Later on, I'll remind people of what a swell fellow you are, and how sad it is we don't celebrate our own community members more, so maybe we can get you even more presents.

Otherwise, I'm afraid I might have to put you back on the troll list. Gosh this is ackward Kovie. I hope you'll go along with this very modest proposal.

"Seriously, Folks, WTH?" - ("What the Heck? "h/t Joan McCarter, Seriously, Florida. WTF?)

by HoundDog on Thu Mar 06, 2014 at 06:18:43 PM PST

•  I'll let you know when I'm actually 60k years old (2+ / 0-)
      HoundDog, greenbird

If I still make much sense, that is. Deal?

"Reagan's dead, and he was a lousy president" -- Keith Olbermann 4/22/09

by kovie on Thu Mar 06, 2014 at 09:03:21 PM PST

•  Given the rate of progress in anti-aging medicine (2+ / 0-)
        greenbird, kovie

you could make it. I read someplace recently, that anyone who make it to 2020 will probably live over 100 years. (if you have the money.)

by HoundDog on Thu Mar 06, 2014 at 10:59:06 PM PST

•  Oh, I have the money (1+ / 0-)
          HoundDog

It's just that other people are currently in possession of it and refuse to give it to me because they say I have to first earn it. Damn you Mitt Romney!

"Reagan's dead, and he was a lousy president" -- Keith Olbermann 4/22/09

by kovie on Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 05:51:11 AM PST

•  I hate it when his happens. (1+ / 0-)
            kovie

by HoundDog on Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 09:03:03 AM PST

•  Hey kovie, I just looked up your profile to see (1+ / 0-)
            kovie

if you were male or female, and noticed I wasn't following you and you are not following me. I'm following you now.

You have a lot of comments, for sure. 60,000.  I just celebrated my 25,000 when felt like three birthday, but few others seems to appreciate the celebration.

If you'd like, we could make it you KosWeek celebration.

by HoundDog on Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 09:07:49 AM PST

•  I "follow" people, but informally (1+ / 0-)
              HoundDog

I.e. if I see a diary or comment by someone I like and respect, I read them. I'm too lazy to bother to use any formal "follow" system. Technology tends to get in the way of wasting time doing things inefficiently. I hate that.

"Reagan's dead, and he was a lousy president" -- Keith Olbermann 4/22/09