Skip to main content

View Diary: Microcar Blogging, just for fun (21 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  In California (4.00)
    you need a motorcycle license to drive anything over 50cc (35mph and above).  Under that, you can get by with a Moped license, but the rule of thumb, at least here in California, is that if it's motorized, you need either a Moped or a motorcycle license.

    Your state probably has a DMV website.  You can find the licensing requirements for a Scoot or a motorcycle there.  Google the address for your state.

    For the young men and women who stick with their training while their youth calls. It's hard, it will get harder, but it turns the world.--Bart Kosko

    by pasadena beggar on Sun Dec 11, 2005 at 09:39:01 AM PST

    [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site