View Diary: Air America is spreading lies about Hillary Clinton (102 comments)

•  wow , SOOO many people need "a reality check" ? (20+ / 0-)

the list just grows longer everyday, doesn't it?;) Watch what you say, you too could soon be on the wrong side of Hillary Clinton and then you'll be on the outs too. When Pat Buchanan is on your side and you're attacking Randi Rhodes, you aren't making a strong case that you are a true Democrat.

I will not cast a vote to validate a stolen election.

by dantrotheplanetman on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 08:28:27 PM PDT

•  what is it with Obama supporters (6+ / 0-)

making judgments about who is and isn't a a true Democrat?

Our Republic and its Press will rise or fall together -Joseph Pulitzer

by ryeland on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 08:32:17 PM PDT

•  What is it with Clinton (13+ / 0-)

acting like she's not a true Democrat?

•  when you start attcking (6+ / 0-)

other Dems as her campaign and supporters are doing , and when you start attacking air america and it's hosts and when Pat Buchanan is one of few defending you , then you really do need to pause for a reality check and you really do need to stop and think about  how you got there and what it says . Dems who attack air america are questionable , at best. So yes, I do hitherto decree and declare, I know Democrats, I am a Democrat , I know how Democratic politics work, and  Hillary Clinton is no Democrat.

I will not cast a vote to validate a stolen election.

by dantrotheplanetman on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 08:41:03 PM PDT

•  then so isn't Obama (0+ / 0-)

because he voted for the Cheney energy policy and wants to go to war with Pakistan. After all, he works with Republicans so well as he and his commercials brag, maybe he IS a Republican. What do you mean "attack Air America?" You sound like a conservative who says if you attack Bush, you are "attacking America."

•  I'm Bush (2+ / 0-)
            Gator Keyfitz, tonyfv

I admit it . I can't help it . I want a candidate that voted for bad bill one time and is talking about actually getting the people who actually caused 9/11 whether they be in Afghanistan or  in a military dictatorship like Pakistan. I am a revealed for all the blogosphere to see as a miscreant on par with George W. Bush. Rhandi Rhodes and Keith Olbermann are like Bill Orally , the Democratic party is the appropriate place for race baiting and fearmongering , I am George Bush and Hillary Clinton is a loyal Democrat.
            (can I add  a snark tag somewhere , here?)

I will not cast a vote to validate a stolen election.

by dantrotheplanetman on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 09:02:08 PM PDT

•  so if Obama doesn't end the war, (1+ / 0-)
              invisiblewoman

when he takes office, what do you say then? Is he Bush III, or is it OK cuz he is not a Clinton? what are you gonna say when his presidency isn't some big liberal paradise, and isn't perfect?

Why is Jesse Jackson jr.'s remarks about Hillary not crying for black people ok, but a simply pointing out that political will that LBJ had, not just MLKs speeches gave us civil rights is all of a sudden RACIST? Obama's camp clearly played the race card in every imaginable way

•  so crystal ball of fortune please tell me (0+ / 0-)

what the future will hold as predictions are so in vogue right now (not to mention soooo right on).
                IF IF IF . If Hillary Clinton and some other Dems had stood up (like some of 'little people' before the idiot started this war) then it wouldn't be a question now would it ? And if racism wins Pennsylvania , I will fight like hell to get my party back from the new Dixiecrats . And if fortune telling worked, my aunt Zelda would be a rich woman indeed.

I will not cast a vote to validate a stolen election.

by dantrotheplanetman on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 09:15:02 PM PDT

•  i hope you voted for Kerry in 04 (1+ / 0-)
                  bobswern

even tho he is as bad as Hillary in ur book over Iraq. Hillary is not being racist. it was the Obama camp who even mentioned it first, after Hillary rightfully pointed out that political will gave us civil rights coupled with MLK, not just MLK alone. THATS when Obama surrogates threw the race card in, calling her one.

•  Do you even listen to yourself? (2+ / 0-)
            pgm 01, Independant Man

wants to go to war with Pakistan

Christ, how many times does this have to be debunked, Sen. McCain, before you stop repeating it as true?

"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will," Obama said.

DAMN F#$@ING STRAIGHT WE WILL...

So, as long as the "gates of hell" are in Pakistan, Osama bin Laden will be safe from McCain...

•  Um (1+ / 0-)
            dantrotheplanetman

Everything in your post is completely and totally and undeniably wrong.

On the energy bill read this

You parrot John McCain of all people about Pakistan:

"But we would risk the confused leadership of an inexperienced candidate who once suggested bombing our ally, Pakistan" John McCain, February 19, 2008

But the truth is:

FACT: Barack Obama has never said he would "attack Pakistan"--he has said that he would attack "high-level terrorist targets."

Obama's statement of policy--in his August 1 terrorism speech--dealt directly with high-level terrorist targets like Osama bin Ladin and Ayman al-Zawahiri, not the Pakistani government.

"There are terrorists holed up in those mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again. It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to take out an al Qaeda leadership meeting in 2005. If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will."

Barak Obama Fact Check

•  Witnessing the Foxification of the "liberal"... (3+ / 0-)
        ryeland, LaEscapee, invisiblewoman

...wing of the Party and of this blog. They are fighting fire with fire, so to speak (actually, I'd call it fighting vapor with vapor, since there's little or nothing there). Little more than a bunch of folks getting riled up over hyperbole.

The style has become more important than the substance--to the point where the substance becomes irrelevant. (Personally, from a historical perspective, I think this traces itself back to 1980, and the election of Ronald Reagan as President.)

This diary and comments thread is an all-too-rare exception to the rule of the day around here!

Thank you for posting it.

It's to the point where discerning fact versus fiction--both here and in the MSM--is no longer a primary concern.

"I always thought if you worked hard enough and tried hard enough, things would work out. I was wrong." --Katharine Graham

by bobswern on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 08:42:14 PM PDT

•  Personally, as far as DKos is concerned... (3+ / 0-)
          myboo, LaEscapee, invisiblewoman

...this may be more akin to Jerry Springer than Fox News. But, either way, it's the show and the audience size that are the only concerns, now.

Reality has little to do with reality, other than being cognizant that the current "reality" is truly very, very shallow. Reality has become the veneer for an underlying substance of little value or meaning.

by bobswern on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 08:45:33 PM PDT

•  I Am A Obama Supporter and Listen To Randi (5+ / 0-)

Her 'over the top' attacks on Clinton are unfortunate. Compare her to Sam Seder, Maddow or Hartmann and one can see the difference between a radio professional and a 'ranter-raver.

Randi Rhodes needs more intellectual content and less flailing about.

Well I've been from Tucson to Tucumcari... Tehachapi to Tonopah--Lowell George

by frandor55 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 08:44:16 PM PDT

•  Republican or Democrat ? you decide ... (3+ / 0-)
        Philoguy, Mia Dolan, John Poet

Says a Democratic Presidential contender isn't qualified to be CIC.
        Uses racially charged language and insinuations for months on end .
        Cooks up an ad which appeals to fear of "something happening in the world".
        Says a major AA Dem politician is only there because he is black.
        Democrat or Republican? You decide.

I will not cast a vote to validate a stolen election.

by dantrotheplanetman on Wed Mar 12, 2008 at 08:46:20 PM PDT

•  The question is why are so many people (1+ / 0-)
        John Poet

have been repulsed by Hillary Clinton over the last few weeks. I was a Hillary apologist until recently. I went to a Obama meeting before the caucus on 2/19 and made my case that whoever won the nomination, it would be a historic day for America.

I feel sick even remembering that. She has shown her true colors and what kind of "leadership" she will bring to the White House and I want no part of it.

•  What is it with Clinton virtually endorsing (0+ / 0-)

the Republican Presidential nominee?

That's something that Republicans do, and Republicans certainly are not Democrats.

•  Not to mention Rush Limbaugh (0+ / 0-)