View Diary: TN Republican Staffer Caught Forwarding DISGUSTING Racist Picture (Updated x2) (340 comments)

•  Either this is snark... (0+ / 0-)

or you're a fucking asshole.

What's it gonna be?

--Shannon

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees." -- Emiliano Zapata Salazar
    "Dissent is patriotic. Blind obedience is treason." --me

by Leftie Gunner on Mon Jun 15, 2009 at 02:51:20 PM PDT

•  What are you talking about? (0+ / 0-)

You certainly misunderstand me.

I can't go to the doctor

by VictorLaszlo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 at 02:53:45 PM PDT

•  What is your point exactly? (2+ / 0-)
        viscerality, Rich in PA

President Bush has left the building. And it's in terrible shape.

by perro amarillo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 at 02:56:16 PM PDT

•  What I got from your comment (1+ / 0-)
        marykk

was a defense of the e-mail, on the basis that putting a pair of white eyes on a black background in President Obama's place on the chart was not designed to equal "spook"... "nightfighter"... "nigger".

And that anyone who saw it that way was over-analyzing it.

In other words, exactly what a racist fuckhead would say.

If you were snarking on their likely response, fine, although that was very much not clear.

If you actually meant it to be read literally as you wrote it, then you're an asshole.

--Shannon

"Dissent is patriotic. Blind obedience is treason." --me

by Leftie Gunner on Mon Jun 15, 2009 at 03:38:00 PM PDT

•  Not defending it at all. (0+ / 0-)

Read my other comments. Perhaps I wasn't very clear, and any confusion is on me - but I promise, you completely misunderstood.

I can't go to the doctor

by VictorLaszlo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 at 05:10:22 PM PDT

•  That's why I didn't TR you... (0+ / 0-)

Because I was hoping you weren't saying what I thought I was reading.

No harm, no foul.