View Diary: Journalism at its finest (291 comments)

•  sorry (1+ / 0-)
    angel d

But you don't get to simplify my stance on Obama or this prize but stating that I don't "like" him. I'm not as simple-minded as you'd like to think I am.

HAND.

"I have lived with several Zen masters -- all of them cats." - Eckhart Tolle

by catnip on Sat Oct 10, 2009 at 02:17:14 PM PDT

•  well you've been complaining about his (0+ / 0-)

getting the prize for two days now.  It's getting kind of old.  Maybe there is a site that caters just to those who are against Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize that you would be more suited to.

Just sayin'.

Dennis Kucinich was right.

by lisastar on Sat Oct 10, 2009 at 02:25:25 PM PDT

•  there - you said it (1+ / 0-)
        angel d

STFU or leave, right?

Find my own echo chamber.

No dissent allowed.

No debate necessary.

I would suggest to you that if contrary opinions bother you so much, perhaps you're the one who needs to find a site that caters to just those of you who praise Obama unconditionally because this - much to your chagrin, I'm sure - is not it. Nor should it be.

"I have lived with several Zen masters -- all of them cats." - Eckhart Tolle

by catnip on Sat Oct 10, 2009 at 02:28:48 PM PDT

•  I do not support him unconditionally (0+ / 0-)

not by a long shot ---  but the president WE elected, gets the most prestigious prize there is, after 9 freaking months trying to clean up the mess the Nazi who preceded him made, after saying to the whole world he did not deserve this award, and not for ONE DAY can people like you say "congratulations" or at the very least SHUT UP if saying that is just too difficult...

Why is there a NEED to debate this award? What's done is done.  He did not ask for it. It is an opportunity to be a proud American for a change. In fact, I suggest that harping on this is un American, as much as the right wing teabaggers are un American.

Seems your time could be better spent on writing to the president with your complaints about what you think he should be doing instead of trying to convince us what a big goddamned travesty this is.

Dennis Kucinich was right.

by lisastar on Sat Oct 10, 2009 at 02:40:54 PM PDT

•  again - sorry (0+ / 0-)

But I'm not going to "shut Up" just because you think I should.

Why is there a NEED to debate this award? What's done is done.

Sure. Why is there a NEED to debate anything?? What's done is done. Shut down the site. Shut down the blogs. Turn off the internets. What's done is done.

lol. Wow. Looks like you could use a vacation.

HAND.

"I have lived with several Zen masters -- all of them cats." - Eckhart Tolle

by catnip on Sat Oct 10, 2009 at 02:56:29 PM PDT

•  and you're right (0+ / 0-)

I am "un American".

I'm Canadian.

Now I'll just get out of your way so your exploding grey matter doesn't end up on my new shirt.

"I have lived with several Zen masters -- all of them cats." - Eckhart Tolle

• Rescued (20)
  • Labor (19)
  • Environment (19)
  • 2016 (19)
  • Politics (18)
  • Media (17)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site