View Diary: Ok, you want a true "f**k it, I'm done with it" diary? (262 comments)

•  Aji (3+ / 0-)
    Onomastic, ParkRanger, Aji

{{{{{Aji hugs}}}}}

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.--A Boston cabbie, to Gloria Steinem, in the 1970s

by Mnemosyne on Sun May 23, 2010 at 09:12:47 AM PDT

•  Chi miigwech, dear one! (3+ / 0-)
      Mnemosyne, Onomastic, ParkRanger

BTW, our mutual friend has been gardening at our house while I've been away.  Sadly, I missed her by one day - but I imagine that I'll have a chance to connect up with her someday.

And how are you?  Hugs back atcha!

Authentic Native American silverwork, jewelry, photography, and other art here.

by Aji on Sun May 23, 2010 at 09:28:19 AM PDT

•  Oh, is (2+ / 0-)
        Onomastic, Aji

she on the road again? Just had an email saying there was gardening going on at your house. Assumed you were there.

by Mnemosyne on Sun May 23, 2010 at 09:32:56 AM PDT

•  No, I'm on the road again. :-) (3+ / 0-)
          Mnemosyne, PinHole, Onomastic

I was home last week for a few days (my brother came down from Denver to stay with Mom). Wings brought me back down to Mom's last Monday, the same day she arrived in our area.  She told me that she would be there about ten days, and I'd hoped maybe I could sneak away for a day or two and get back up there to meet her, but no dice.

I'm told that she's a whiz with the gardening stuff, and that the animals absolutely love her.  Fits with the vibe I got talking to her on the phone. :-)

Authentic Native American silverwork, jewelry, photography, and other art here.

by Aji on Sun May 23, 2010 at 09:42:17 AM PDT

•  every time (2+ / 0-)
            Onomastic, Aji

I think of her getting to your place and meeting you guys, I get seriously good vibes. There is a connection of some sort there. Someone who cares deeply about mother earth.

by Mnemosyne on Sun May 23, 2010 at 09:53:04 AM PDT

•  Agreed. Miigwech for sending her to us. (2+ / 0-)
              Mnemosyne, Onomastic

I'm still hopeful that I'll somehow get to meet her before she leaves NM.

Just as a heads-up, since I'm not there:  I've been gone about a week, now, and he's getting stressed again; I could hear it in his voice this morning.  (Several other real-life things involved that no one would have any way of knowing about or helping with.)  As gentle as he is, he's not always the most diplomatic when he's under the kind of stress that he is at the moment; I know how to filter for it, but most other folks don't.  I'm not assuming that he'll say anything "undiplomatic," but I also know my guy. :-)  So if it turns out that he does, you might pass this along to her.

Authentic Native American silverwork, jewelry, photography, and other art here.

by Aji on Sun May 23, 2010 at 10:01:16 AM PDT

•  Aji (2+ / 0-)
                Onomastic, Aji

check your email

by Mnemosyne on Sun May 23, 2010 at 10:52:25 AM PDT

•  It died again two days ago. (1+ / 0-)
                  Mnemosyne

Send it to Ajijaakwe [at] gmail [dot] com.

I'm so tired of trying to troubleshoot the info@ address that, if I can't get fixed this week, I'm just going to down it permanently.

Authentic Native American silverwork, jewelry, photography, and other art here.

by Aji on Sun May 23, 2010 at 10:58:00 AM PDT